Post your questions about the game here!

i answered your question (most likely yes, should be rare, shouldn't happen only from very wide/short balls due to keeper error) and you somehow took that as me writing

"please explain why this is required!

so i think my translation is eminently justified.

also, Chris Gayle!

Will injuries be recurring? Like if you injure your back in career mode is it likely you will injure it again?

No, but coming back early is a risk.

----------

Ross.

AFL Live 2 in one paragraph ;)

Dying to read!

I can't comment as I would not be an objective observer, I await your feedback :)

Sniper, do you often walk into a room and just start talking really loudly about whatever is on your mind? Do you go to parties and walk into conversations and shout "Chris Gayle!" really loud? When you come home, do you just sit down and change the channel on the TV no matter who's watching it? Chris Gayle?

No, but coming back early is a risk.

----------

I can't comment as I would not be an objective observer, I await your feedback :)

Based on BigFooty comments and a couple of videos, I'm struggling to justify shipping it to Switzerland, especially with NHL 14 and GTA V out soon and not being a big gamer. If I were in Aus I'd definitely get it out of curiosity but I'd probably need more than that here. I await to hear if it's good online, but even then that probably doesn't help given how much lag I can expect from Europe.

I can't comment as I would not be an objective observer, I await your feedback
It's weird reading up on it so far how it seems to be either the worst game ever or the best. No one seems to be on the fence about it.

Any chance this game can break street date by more than a week?

I've got a feeling ashes is gonna be better than this. I smell what the Ross is cooking.

----------

I've got a feeling ashes is gonna be better than this. I smell what the Ross is cooking.

Just Kidding

It's weird reading up on it so far how it seems to be either the worst game ever or the best. No one seems to be on the fence about it.

Any chance this game can break street date by more than a week?

It broke today.

It will be interesting to see what people think after a day or two.

Ross thanks for the "hawk-eye" shots you promised. Really impressed. Another case of you walking the talk to all those doubters out there.

Speaking of doubters.....
My doctor says I am just insecure, but I am not so sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ross,any surprises this friday ?.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

Trickstar in their dreams will see their game being a best seller:eek: when they are sleeping in the footpath outside BA's office after they went bankrupt after releasing a game where the back sticker of the bat is in the front

Users who are viewing this thread