Post your questions about the game here!

Trickstar in their dreams will see their game being a best seller:eek: when they are sleeping in the footpath outside BA's office after they went bankrupt after releasing a game where the back sticker of the bat is in the front

Just a reminder: "Trickstar" is just a company name. It's people who would be out in the street. People.
Just a perspective reminder before I have to read *another* comment like that...

----------

I am having a mental block here. Anyone knows what ross meant my this?

He's talking about AFL Live 2 there isn't he? I think people have been reporting massive glitches in it.

Ah ok. Thanks chief. I thought matt was referring to the cricket game when he said "this game".

Just a reminder: "Trickstar" is just a company name. It's people who would be out in the street. People.
Just a perspective reminder before I have to read *another* comment like that

Kids mate kids, who think stuff just turns up on their doorstep or that mummy and daddy dont do anything to buy them things or let them study or feed them. Half of these forums are populated by either thirteen year olds or those with the mental capacity of a thirteen year old.

In fact thirteen year old kids have valid excuses for their narrow perspective on things. It is one of the neccessary milestones of life.

However, and this may shock some people, puberty isnt a life sentence.....

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if this has been answered before but is it possible to transfer cricket academy created players to a different console like lets say i create a player on pc but i wanna use it on xbox ?

Yes, it's shared across multiple consoles/pc via the server... you'll be able to add them to your PS3/XBOX once the game is in the wild.

Kids mate kids, who think stuff just turns up on their doorstep or that mummy and daddy dont do anything to buy them things or let them study or feed them. Half of these forums are populated by either thirteen year olds or those with the mental capacity of a thirteen year old.

In fact thirteen year old kids have valid excuses for their narrow perspective on things. It is one of the neccessary milestones of life.

However, and this may shock some people, puberty isnt a life sentence.....

Hence the "reminder" and not an angry rant. ;)

Suggestion for next video:
#1-A perfect Out/in swinging delivery.
#2-A nasty bouncer.
#3-AI runner, rejecting a single.
#4- Walk/run/jog.

I am having a mental block here. Anyone knows what ross meant my this?

I think he meant the fence broke, in relation to people sittin on it

Perhaps a bit off topic, but could you (Ross) give us a brief insight of how game is made, start to finish. From first concepts to finally having it shipped to stores. I think it'd be great for us who don't have a clue to get a bit of inside knowledge (well me anyway!). Thanks!

I thought matt was referring to the cricket game when he said "this game".
I was, just in the context of the AFL game breaking its date.

I've mentioned in the past I thought that the AFL Live 2 release in mid-September made it hard to do this game 'before October' - but AFL slipping forward by a week and a bit could probably give them a bit more room to move - not late September because footy finals are still a market factor - but it opens up early October, when I'd previously have thought it would be mid-October.

Suggestion for next video:
#1-A perfect Out/in swinging delivery.
#2-A nasty bouncer.
#3-AI runner, rejecting a single.
#4- Walk/run/jog.

Anyone else think that Sniper is demanding a large amount of gameplay content which is unfair due to the amount of information we have given and the videos and pictures and he refuses to be ignored?
Just me?
Oh..

Trickstar in their dreams will see their game being a best seller:eek: when they are sleeping in the footpath outside BA's office after they went bankrupt after releasing a game where the back sticker of the bat is in the front

Wishing bankruptcy on others coz of a video game :eek

Stay classy!

Users who are viewing this thread