Post your questions about the game here!

To be absolutely fair, it was phrased as a prediction rather than a wish... But I'd still rather not have seen it. :)

It's the thought process that's worrisome... Statements on the lines of "Your PS4 will be bricked within a month" or "you will never be able to get NAT type 2 on your console and will be damned for all eternity to never complete an online game" are ok but predicting/wishing bankruptcy goes way too far... almost like wishing cancer on someone.

It's the thought process that's worrisome... Statements on the lines of "Your PS4 will be bricked within a month" or "you will never be able to get NAT type 2 on your console and will be damned for all eternity to never complete an online game" are ok but predicting/wishing bankruptcy goes way too far... almost like wishing cancer on someone.

Comparing bankruptcy to cancer is so retarded.

Comparing bankruptcy to cancer is so retarded.

I didn't mean to and my apologies if you felt that way... what I meant was that wishing any of those things was taking things way too far.

I must add to my earlier post that I hope both the games are superb. If trickstar update the game with screenies, features, gameplay then interest will grow otherwise :(

Anyone else think that Sniper is demanding a large amount of gameplay content which is unfair due to the amount of information we have given and the videos and pictures and he refuses to be ignored?...

Sniper has no idea of 'conversation chain' and just turns up in topics, belts something out, usually the same thing he asked/said a page or two ago and then wonders why nobody answers him. He's best ignored until he gets a clue...

Last edited:
Just a reminder: "Trickstar" is just a company name. It's people who would be out in the street. People.
Just a perspective reminder before I have to read *another* comment like that...

----------

He's talking about AFL Live 2 there isn't he? I think people have been reporting massive glitches in it.

Happy teacher's day for teaching me english.;)
Atleast AFL Live released when it was supposed to not 5 months later than the release date and that too 'probably'

Do not know many other big sports games publishers in Australia apart from Tru Blu but was wondering if there were other publishers that Ross and his big Ant crew could work with apart from them?

Tru Blu left a bad taste in my mouth after the Rugby Challenge 2 sequel 3 months ago the game was just a quick and below par patch up job from the initial Rugby Challenge. It was obviously just a quick money grabbing scheme for the Lions Tour. The game was just about identical to Rugby Challenge 1 yet they had it on the shelves for $88.

I know that Sidhe developed the game but surely Tru Blu have some responsibility when it comes to ripping off customers.

Find it hard to trust anything Tru Blu have their name on to be honest.

This is what happens when someone just posts for the sake of posting.

"Don't post when you haven't got anything useful to say" e.g. If yes, then yahoo! I'll play with Obama imagine him playing cricket

Yeah ...Congrats !! You can play with Osama Bin Laden too. Just keep both of them in your team... Imagine both playing together :facepalm

I was thinking about this subject not look ago, maybe when playing online I would only play people who you trust. Because cheats will not be the only problem you will get some people who don't take the game seriously. Maybe a real and fantasy teams would be a good idea.

Ross offers a great opportunity to everyone with his active engagement and posting on this forum and answering genuine questions with insights into the game - a bunch of you seem intent on ruining that.

Calm down. Stop with the name calling, stop with the petty arguments and taking everything personally. Act like people!

This is what happens when someone just posts for the sake of posting.

"Don't post when you haven't got anything useful to say" e.g. If yes, then yahoo! I'll play with Obama imagine him playing cricket

Like I said before you take the good with the bad here.:yes

PS Playing with Obama and other none cricketers is fine but I can see some people ticked when they bring a up to date say English team vs say a team of sachins or bruce willis teams.

Calm down. Stop with the name calling, stop with the petty arguments and taking everything personally. Act like people!

I'd also add to that bit of wisdom, learn to laugh at yourself...

In other news, Ross... Ross... whats news? There was a post a page or two ago from Kasabian asking for a behind the scenes type look, any chance on something like that appearing?

^ This guy doesnt get what Matt Posted just now "Act Like People"..I like that MATT...

Users who are viewing this thread