Post your questions about the game here!

i thought it was pretty on-topic because I originally asked if ross had any family playing rugby like cricket, so it was sort of a Q...

but just in case... Chris Gayle.

Hi Ross,

In the first (tempted to say infamous) Big Ant screen shot, the players were weaing very different tops. I believe Biggs was particularly enamoured of them.

Anyway, while the graphics and stuff have obviously been polished up quite a bit since, I note there's no equivalent of these tops in CA. CA "retro" is obviously more 70s where as the hint there was that you also had 80s and maybe more.

Which is all a long way of asking if there will be other kits and other era kits in the final CA/game?

I am expecting something big today. Ross, whats it going to be for the day? Some information to be announced officially? Videos?

Well today being the 6th September would be the last day of "early September" so I think something really big will come, something like "all will be revealed"...

Well today being the 6th September would be the last day of "early September" so I think something really big will come, something like "all will be revealed"...

Looking forward to it Ross, hopefully the game will be out before the second Ashes series!

Come on Ross, make me cancel my GTA V preorder. It got a big chunk of my savings ;)

No defense, guilty as charged...

One day they'll deliver on a promise, one fine day :p

Their promise is not to deliver on their promise. :D

So can we expect the ride to go into 4th gear

Last edited:
Unless of course all has been revealed...

How long does the submission process take? If bigant are waitin for Trickster to be past the point of return so to speak, and they're supposedly releasing in mid-late November, technically how long have they got left to polish their shiny bugs?? Just wondering? Also any thought to advertising in The Cricketer magazine??

Users who are viewing this thread