Post your questions about the game here!

If ross is still waiting for ac13 to reveal its features that means ac13 is yet to be submitted for platform approvals but dbc14 is already submitted and any new feature will be patched.

I will post some screenshots later today, around 5-6pm, don't expect much they are just a bit of fun featuring some guys from here (PC).

The next Don Bradman Cricket 14 Academy update will be in two weeks from now on 20 September.

We will start releasing more videos after "early September" but we are not sure when that is :rolleyes

Atleast something to cheer for. Im pretty much sure MikeF is not going to reveal anything yet. If he does then it will be a 'pleasant' surprise.

I will post some screenshots later today, around 5-6pm, don't expect much they are just a bit of fun featuring some guys from here (PC).

The next Don Bradman Cricket 14 Academy update will be in two weeks from now on 20 September.

We will start releasing more videos after "early September" but we are not sure when that is :rolleyes

3pfuu5.jpg

Getting to the business end of things now, hopefully Formula 1, Cricket and Football will keep me entertained.

No defense, guilty as charged...

One day they'll deliver on a promise, one fine day :p
lol ... :D they will do that one day :p

----------

All will be revealed Ross.. In time In time ... :p

Looking forward to the shots.

Really looking forward to the academy update on 20th. As this is the "big" update you mentioned previously including attributes, here's hoping that coincides with some sort of release info.

Looking forward to the Screenshots!

And for the videos I hope there will be some of the run outs and some random fielder diving to save a four. Will Love it!

Atleast something to cheer for. Im pretty much sure MikeF is not going to reveal anything yet. If he does then it will be a 'pleasant' surprise.

True I would be shocked if Mike F release anything today and even more shocked if it was good.:spy

Damnit.

I really need to make myself in CA but I find there just aren't enough sexy options.

Oh, you're going to see sexy, don't worry about that! (Well I think 79C will think they're sexy - first one coming up soon :) )

Oh, you're going to see sexy, don't worry about that! (Well I think 79C will think they're sexy - first one coming up soon :) )

Cheerleaders dressed as cricketers, I say hell yes:clap. PS No shots of Ross backside please save them for Mike F please.:p

Looking forward to the screens. Ross did you just post in AC13 thread in excitement and then deleted it after realizing it was the wrong thread? :D

Looking forward to the screens. Ross did you just post in AC13 thread in excitement and then deleted it after realizing it was the wrong thread? :D

It was 79C's fault as I was answering him but it was in the wrong thread...

----------

Ross are you opening a new thread(not threat:lol) for the screens ?

There will be a new thread and threats as well...

----------

i wouldn't mind you posting in AC thread, it'd liven it up no end.

better than the debate about whether lee is enough of a racist twat to warrant being deleted, or is he just a huge c-word to be humoured... (though that in itself was a nice change of pace from "we are polishing and big-fixing and blah blah fishcakes".

Chris Gayle.

i wouldn't mind you posting in AC thread, it'd liven it up no end.

better than the debate about whether lee is enough of a racist twat to warrant being deleted, or is he just a huge c-word to be humoured... (though that in itself was a nice change of pace from "we are polishing and big-fixing and blah blah fishcakes".

Chris Gayle.

When you think of Lee just think this :):):):):) and feel better.

----------

----------

Which post was that Ross, I post so so much.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread