Post your questions about the game here!

Ross, I asked this earlier but it seems not answered. If you can please. Will any provision be there for the people who buy the game legally to have a sort of a backup or something in case something happens to the disc?

Ross, I asked this earlier but it seems not answered. If you can please. Will any provision be there for the people who buy the game legally to have a sort of a backup or something in case something happens to the disc?

It's not up to me, more the distribution/publisher side of things but I cannot imagine a backup being available unless that is standard practise somewhere (which I doubt).

FYI Retailers in Australia offer scratch "insurance" when a disk is purchased.

Another one related to career mode. Can we move from one country to the other? Like suppose there's too much talent in India in the batting dept and my player is okayish but can do well for other lesser nations. Is it possible?

----------

It's not up to me, more the distribution/publisher side of things but I cannot imagine a backup being available unless that is standard practise somewhere (which I doubt).

FYI Retailers in Australia offer scratch "insurance" when a disk is purchased.

Aah okay. I don't know whether we have the scratch insurance here or not. I doubt we have it.

In simpler terms for my other question, can we have a career like Eoin Morgan where we can get picked by other nations too?

Scratch protection? Would even pay $10 for a back scratch :lol

Discussed bowling at length, it is interactive unlike the others mentioned.

Can someone please link this to me as I have not seen any discussion at length regarding bowling, only this comment from Ross:

"In my opinion the dominant features of any delivery happen prior to and at release of the ball. To mark the pitch with icons and set it up at the other end of the pitch is doing the maze backwards and I can see that it is a great simplification of Cricket for video games but isnt very realistic (and it tells the batter way too much in advance!"

There is quite a bit i think in the BARS full delivery bit.

But the main point, as I have said above (and Ross' thanks would confirm) in other games there is a set bowling animation. In DBC it is interactive in response to user-input so they can't just use a Brett Lee/ Lasith Malinga animation, and it may not always look smooth but that will be down to the user.

I think user input will dictate bowling action but won't result in slinging or other characteristic bowling actions.

Off topic question....do they release any games on blu ray for pc? A lot of pc has blu ray players included now.

I got an email from the retailer where I have pre-ordered, is this true: 1. DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14
Platform:PS3
Quantity:1
Cost:TBA - As soon as an official price is announced we will notify you of our special pre-order price.
Availability:15 November, 2013

I got an email from the retailer where I have pre-ordered, is this true: 1. DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14
Cost:TBA - As soon as an official price is announced we will notify you of our special pre-order price.

not that we disbelief you...But can you please name the retailer and the site?!

I don't know if this has already been answered but can we tour someone online like 3 odi's 2 t20's etc? Also do some of the players have special traits? Like Chris gayle, shahid afridi etc to clear the boundary line with much more success than few others? Also players can play the sweep and reverse sweep perfectly unlike many others.

Those are placeholder dates, mate. Just pure estimates and may vary from retailer to retailer. No one knows 'the date' yet perhaps except for TruBlu and BA (no matter how much Ross denies that ;) ).

Users who are viewing this thread