Post your questions about the game here!

We haven't got any yet, but the general consensus from BigAnt and everyone here is if you can run the CA:Beta just fine, you'll be able to run the full game.

Hi Ross,

Are you able to give any more information about career mode? Specifically whether will there always be the same difficulty in getting into a given national side or if it will vary between career games? E.G. I play two career games as England and find in the first I get into the side relatively easy (as that England are weaker) and then in the second career I find it very hard to get into the England side (as they are stronger)?

Or will it be like "Eng/Aus/SA/Ind" etc. always hard to get into, "Bang/Zim" etc. always easy to get into?

And maybe seleciton variables, e.g. in one career gaem you get given 10+ games to establish yourself, in another just a couple of games and you're out.

No one in the family played Rugby :( - just me! :)

Living in Victoria I was the odd one out in the family, played Rugby from u10's until colts and would certainly grab the game with both hands if we get the opportunity :)

This would of realy make me happy!!!! Would love it someone takes the time to develop a Rugby game with so much effort that u have put into DBC, please tell me this has a real oppertunity of happening?

This would of realy make me happy!!!! Would love it someone takes the time to develop a Rugby game with so much effort that u have put into DBC, please tell me this has a real oppertunity of happening?

good god i hope so. it would be amazing.

I am interested to know that the injury will occur only in career code or if we are playing any series, tournaments and other matches so still the players will get injured ???

Believe injury happens in series/tournaments also. You are supposed to manage/rotate your players well.

Reposting this from a week or two ago in the hope of a response.

Does career mode offer the possibility of developing through the leagues in an associate nation, say France or USA?

Hey Ross I have looked around the forum and couldn't find this question. Will Graphics on computer lets say on max settings, look better than on console.?

BD.. from where did u find this whole Dhoni Thing ?? and the salt mine thing :p

He is just making them up. They were cool earlier, but this salt mine thing is for sure unsettling! And creepy.

@Mukesh: I hacked Ross' computer. I was going to post the release date, but then I found this extremely large file "why we couldn't use Dhoni" and it seemed a lot more interesting.

@vaibhav: unsettling and creepy - when i stole a look at my psychiatrist's notepad, he'd written that over and over again when he should have been taking notes about our sessions. i think he might have a problem.

BACK TO TOPIC:
Ross you mentioned in the Bobblehead the big heads are easier to hit with bouncers (and i assume their big hands will be too) - will it increase the incidence of injury/retired hurts?

Users who are viewing this thread