Post your questions about the game here!

Asked this in another thread but not sure if it was seen...

Could you go into a little more detail regarding the nets?

Can we select specific speeds/delivery types as well as groups of speeds and varying delivery types? For example, can we choose to face balls between 80-85mph, with varying lines/lengths and swing as well as choosing to face balls exactly 85mph all pitching on the same spot...?

Thanks!

This is a good question, would love to see some footage of say a over from the nets. Hurry up ashes 2013 let's get the ball moving. PS Ross anything this Friday or do I get to sleep ?

ross!! what are we going to see this friday? may be some fielding on the boundary, some unorthodox shots, some giant screen show, run out , celebrations after winning a tournament, post match award giving ceremony etc. or may b the big dbc academy update??

I think we might see a demo for free this friday!.

----------

Hey ross,what about a raining screenshot?.
Entertainment segment-
Not in this one but in future!-
#When our pro gets off field he gets to see the match from locker room or just standing outside boundary ropes,it will be cool like Nba2k13 sitting in the bench and watching live action.
Are their media people for toss etc.

Here's a new idea; Why not just wait and see... rather than demanding, suggesting, asking or speculating? To get anything at all is a privilege, not a right. Friday will be just fine if we don't get anything at all.

You'll probably need to get as much out of Ross this Friday as possible. Sunday probably won't end well.

Just look at all the videos ross has provided till date (i did that yesterday), you will realize we as cricket fans have got way more than expected from a ceo and just hang on, dbc14 release is not far.

You'll probably need to get as much out of Ross this Friday as possible. Sunday probably won't end well.

We are on a roll! MCG Sold Out, got myself front row dead centre seats on the third level... 100,000 people to witness the mighty Blues absolutely tame these tigers yet again... HBK and his fellow Tigers supporters are running scared, don't you worry about that!*

*There is nothing more arrogant than a Blues supporter in September ;)

Just look at all the videos ross has provided till date (i did that yesterday), you will realize we as cricket fans have got way more than expected from a ceo and just hang on, dbc14 release is not far.

That, and this...

We will be revealing all aspects of the game in early September

I think I should let them have some room, I think it's only fair...

yo add more : here's my little chat with Mike Fegan :

Let me know if you have any questions on the AC2013 game.
yes
I want to ask how are we going to believe if it will be different form previous games which lacked in many many things
5 hours ago
We will answer this question in coming weeks as the priority right now is to start the flow off in-game screen shots to our publisher 505 Games.
ok thank you, hope you deliver a good cricket game just like codemasters used to give but ofcourse with new and improved features
Chat Conversation End

Hey Ross,

I am really wondering, what's your personal favourite part of the game? (e.g. playing a particular shot, making a slip catch etc.)

Is there one thing in the office everybody loves or is it different for everybody?

Hey Ross,

I am really wondering, what's your personal favourite part of the game? (e.g. playing a particular shot, making a slip catch etc.)

Is there one thing in the office everybody loves or is it different for everybody?

I do like bowling bouncers at idiots in the office that have the temerity to walk to the middle without a helmet, for sure, but I prefer batting.

The office is split fairly down the middle as to preference of bowling v batting, fielding is great when you throw down the stumps with a direct hit.

Aside from wondering when we will find out who the commentators are, did they all know about Bradman being on the cover when recording the commentary? How much do they discuss him during matches?

By the time we were recording the second pickup session the deal was done.

Ross: Can you confirm that the play session will be held this month??
We agree to your point of change in the release date plan....But this play session, when held would keep us engaged till the release with loads and loads of videos....:yes:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread