Post your questions about the game here!

cricket academy beta is going to be released as demo. What exactly is that, can we play some 5 overs in it or we will just have a hands on creating players and tweeting it?

I'm not trying to be Big Ant's spokesman, but Cricket Academy beta is the game's editor that you can use to make players, teams and whatever else is possible. They haven't told us what the beta will do exactly yet.

It isn't the cricket game itself, there will be nothing to play as such, but I'm sure there will be a demo of the full game as and when - they'd be fools not to release one.

The game have completely different names for players or fake names like older cricket games?
I mean will the game have Dhenier for Dhoni,Seway for Sehwag or completely different?

Just wanted to speculate that having read everything there is to know about everything, I believe that Big Ant Cricket will be out before Ashes 2013. I would suggest sometime in May, possibily towards the back end. Just remember you heard it here first, especially when my prediction proves to be a load of utter shuttlecocks. Many of my predictions however have come true. For example I predicted that especially you, yes you, would read this!

Just wanted to speculate that having read everything there is to know about everything, I believe that Big Ant Cricket will be out before Ashes 2013. I would suggest sometime in May, possibily towards the back end. Just remember you heard it here first, especially when my prediction proves to be a load of utter shuttlecocks. Many of my predictions however have come true. For example I predicted that especially you, yes you, would read this!

Realistically this game will be released around ICC Champions trophy, as I believe they have ICC's tournament's licences. So hope to see this game around 4th or 5th of June.

What are you basing any of that statement on?

tbh I should rephrase the paragraph. What I meant was, there is a high possibility due to major event they may have captured the licences from ICC! If you look at Ashes Cricket 2013 they don't have ICC's licence, and ICC have given licences before to the game. And release date are closer to either Ashes or ICC event, ICC major event is coming up so that's why i said. :yes:)

Based on what Ross said about player names the game sounds unlicensed to me.

Agreed, well what we know so far, Australia, England and India (judging from the cricket academy player card kit) will be unlicensed.

Agreed, well what we know so far, Australia, England and India (judging from the cricket academy player card kit) will be unlicensed.

Cant be sure of that. The reason for the player card not having any Intl. cricketer's name/kit could be because as per their agreement they are not supposed to reveal the licensed teams at this moment. Personally I dont care even if they dont have any official license at all. As long as the gameplay is what we have always dreamt of and with the cricket academy being good, I am more than happy to have a true PES of cricket :)!

Last edited:
Was bored so ventured out looking for some comments on the RLL2 game from BigAnt and came across this thread:

Amazing!

If the cricket game is able to deliver some epic moments of this level (Some real close matches...even against AI)....then we are surely in for a TREAT :)!

Users who are viewing this thread