Post your questions about the game here!

I am not liking the direction this thread is taking with "Big Ross", "chocolate wrappers" and "daddy Ross" :eek:

Its merely a plea to "Big Ross" as I refer to him, direction is what Big Ant should show and we shall follow, with no direction, it'll simply mean (astray)

Is it possible to create a fantasy league with 6 teams and select a national team from the league to complete with the original national teams like ENG AUS WI etc...?

Its merely a plea to "Big Ross" as I refer to him, direction is what Big Ant should show and we shall follow, with no direction, it'll simply mean (astray)

We've had direction for quite some time now.

need controller to play don bradman cricket 14?

Ross, in DBC will we have an option for changing the resolution,graphics etc.. as in Cricket 07 system settings according to our PC Specs? .99b seems to be little slower for me.

Ross, in DBC will we have an option for changing the resolution,graphics etc.. as in Cricket 07 system settings according to our PC Specs? .99b seems to be little slower for me.

It will surely be in everygame because every system specifications would differ...:thumbs

11 days from now, we will have loads of reviews, videos, screenies, we would come to know about DBC 14 inside out. :yes :yes

11 days from now, we will have loads of reviews, videos, screenies, we would come to know about DBC 14 inside out. :yes :yes

All that and you've only had to wait three months!*

*DBC14 was publicly announced on 6th August :)

*DBC14 was publicly announced on 6th August :)

So when Release Date Going to be announced "Publicly Ross"....:yes

Users who are viewing this thread