Post your questions about the game here!

Care to share please. Does it reveal the date?

Konami code on the home screen gets you a full demo, bowling bodyline to Bradman. If you get him out before he scores 56 - his average in the bodyline series - it reveals that the release date is 5 December 2013.*

*dramatisation, may not have happened.

Ross/Mike I have feeling that DBC 14 will be full of BUGS:facepalm. Because CAS 0.99b is more buggy than 0.99a. Release date is less than 2 months & your demo is still buggy.:yes Please tell me Game will be fine, or that will lower your critics score & sell too. ANSWER ME ROSS/MIKE???

Ross/Mike I have feeling that DBC 14 will be full of BUGS:facepalm. Because CAS 0.99b is more buggy than 0.99a. Release date is less than 2 months & your demo is still buggy.:yes Please tell me Game will be fine, or that will lower your critics score & sell too. ANSWER ME ROSS/MIKE???

Good lord, here we go again...........I THINK THERE MAYBE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD>>>>>>>>

Wow, you have played demo too! Great. :rolleyes Do not worry, bug sprays delivered @ your door for the ones in demo and the remaining sprays will come with the full release package.

It's a reasonable point in the sense that there are a few bugs in CA but the development cycle for CA and for the actual game is totally different.
CA is a beta, things are being added and fixed as they go along whereas DB14 will have had much more QA.
That said there will be bugs in DB14 but I very much doubt they'll be game-breaking and Ross has already said that any major ones will be patched.

Sorry if the question has been asked before (perhaps has been long time ago) but would the game release as Region Free or Region Locked on XBOX 360?

It's a reasonable point in the sense that there are a few bugs in CA but the development cycle for CA and for the actual game is totally different.
CA is a beta, things are being added and fixed as they go along whereas DB14 will have had much more QA.
That said there will be bugs in DB14 but I very much doubt they'll be game-breaking and Ross has already said that any major ones will be patched.

Agreed but the manner in which the question, well it wasnt even a question really, more a demand, was presented could have been better.

Not everyone is well versed with the knowledge of the official language of the forum. We just got to live with this.

Not everyone is well versed with the knowledge of the official language of the forum. We just got to live with this.

Some people take the decency to find out and not just use there inaugural post to demand something that they obviously haven't taken the time to inform themselves about.

Sorry if the question has been asked before (perhaps has been long time ago) but would the game release as Region Free or Region Locked on XBOX 360?

Aren't all Xbox 360 games region locked? At least I was under the impression only PS3 games are region free whereas Xbox 360 games are not.

CA had probably four or five very stable versions, it has become less stable over time as we have put new tech into it, like different filters for the rendering, etc.. things that worked perfectly well before now don't, it's difficult to work with as the code branch for CA pre-dates and is behind the branch that the game itself is on and the new code mostly comes from the game.

Last edited:
I'm leaving most of the game related questions for MikeM, I haven't played the game for a while now and want to make sure info is 100% accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread