Post your questions about the game here!

I haven't been following the forum regularly these days as I am having my semester exams :mad
So can any one answer this? : Will the play-session feature commentary as well ?
If yes, then hopefully guys there can recognize their voice..or has their names been confirmed already? :(
Forgive my ignorance.

I'm pretty sure that there is little chance of hearing commentary anyway, or at least no one could at AFL Live :P

Then again Cricket will probably be a much more sedate enviroment than Footy

So can any one answer this? : Will the play-session feature commentary as well ?
It's the full game, everything that's in the game will be there - it's just a matter of how much people find/notice.

I would be surprised if that sort of thing doesn't get a formal announcement before the 7th, but I've been surprised a lot this year.

BTW Munkeymomo the sponsor issue happened when some sponsors were inserted into the Academy instead of added at the end - hopefully you haven't corrected the sponsors as they will be set back to what they were with V0.99c tomorrow.

Ah OK thanks. Team stuff I don't mind too much, won't take long to change. As for linking, I think I'll just finish off stats/tweaking faces etc for now. Linking can wait until I've finished everything else I guess.

It's the full game, everything that's in the game will be there

Not gonna lie
... I'll be bummed if the way we find out the commentators is through some in-shop game set-up in a play-session and not some sorta cool YouTube/PC.net/CA Beta type reveal.

I think more for the schoolboy cricket in the game youd want the different fielding positions as when I was captain Id always put one unorthodox position in just to annoy the batsman and it worked alright too. but a lot of that wouldnt work in tests and tbat because the batsman are smarter

Batsman might be smarter and but in this game it has got an awesome ball physics which would go very well with unorthodox field setting to set up a plan to get him out....:cheers

That would do nicely. I will accept "Tindoolkar" or "McFartington"

But I would like some extra spots on the field as I always like to set a different field positions....

I found it pretty hard to set a bodyline field... you can get a sort of bodyline field, but they only have one leg slip position, and a leg gully, whereas bodyline had two leg slips.

seems like something you want, in a Bradman game...

I found it pretty hard to set a bodyline field... you can get a sort of bodyline field, but they only have one leg slip position, and a leg gully, whereas bodyline had two leg slips.

seems like something you want, in a Bradman game...

I saw that as well....But I think they can add slots in updates...Maybe a request to Ross for the extra lots....:cheers

Ross---- announce the date of announcing the release date :)

----------

I saw that as well....But I think they can add slots in updates...Maybe a request to Ross for the extra lots....:cheers

ya u can do that by digging at what ever place u want, very funny.

My direct Question : RELEASE DATE IN 2013 OR 2014?
Because i'm more excited about DBC 14 than GTA V pc.
So anyone? Ross? Mike?

It's, like, I dunno... Skipping the "reading" bit of the whole forum experience is becoming a default or something. Comprehending AND THEN typing is some problematic complex system of events...

Users who are viewing this thread