Post your questions about the game here!

When is the release date?

Have a read of Ross' posts. You'll find the answer very easily.

This might seem like a dumb question (not unfamiliar territory for me I assure you)... will the CA Beta version we have now still be functional when the game is released, or will it be deactivated when the full version is up and running?

The reason why I ask is that I am going to get DBC14 on PS3, however; I find that using CA on my laptop more convenient and easier. Also, would give me something to do when the missus and daughter are hogging the PS3 by playing Borderlands 2. haha.

The pc standalone version will keep working. What i think is it will be used for initial testing to improve CA before the improvements carries over to the console versions.

The pc standalone version will keep working. What i think is it will be used for initial testing to improve CA before the improvements carries over to the console versions.

I suppose if the Beta that we have now stays connected to the server then you should be able to use it in future....

Maybe...

I imagine it'll just keep working as a standalone freebie. Hardly worth the hassle of deactivation. When the game is out it comes with the academy as part of the whole kit and kaboodle so you wouldn't need the stand alone beta any more.

Version V0.99c is imminent.

The Academy will become the testing ground for new stuff to go into the game, and so will live on :)

Does your Cricket Academy login stay across platforms - or do you use the normal console network account? It would be really nice if you could download/update players on your PC version of CA and then just log in on the console and update it to match what you have on PC.

Does your Cricket Academy login stay across platforms - or do you use the normal console network account? It would be really nice if you could download/update players on your PC version of CA and then just log in on the console and update it to match what you have on PC.

Sadly, at the moment they are separate but eventually they will be linked.

btw that dot in your signature gets me every few days!!#$#! You have me wiping my screen to get rid of the spot!

any word on whether .99c is just bug fixing or has anything new?

----------

or if/when the statistical category questions will be addressed?

Users who are viewing this thread