Post your questions about the game here!

Bug fixes mostly.

That's basically a confirmation of nets...

I thought it meant hes cancelled the game but watevs. Maybe its a sign of the release date? Maybe Ross had fish for dinner but it didnt go down too well and its coming out quicker than it went in.... who knows?

Ross knows

Maybe Ross had fish for dinner

which should give us a few pages of debate over whether Ross is vegetarian or pescetarian (and whether that's cheating).

my opinion is vegetarian, and yes pescetarianism is cheating (unless the meat avoidance is for taste reasons).

ahhh those pescetarian pretenders....

----------

any word on whether .99c is just bug fixing or has anything new?

----------

or if/when the statistical category questions will be addressed?

The update is live, the full setup is on the way.

MikeM is about to post answers for you...

Spin Skills

Here's a little on the Spin Skills - Our menu in CA isn't reflecting this clearly, so the next update (99c) has this split up to make things more obvious. I hope this clears things up and doesn't cause confusion. Sorry it's taken a while.

Right Finger / Left Wrist
The Standard delivery of the above will move the ball from Left to Right off the pitch (Off to Leg for the Right Handed batsman) - i.e. an Off Break

If you are a Finger Spinner Spinning the opposite way it is known as the Doosra

If you are a Wrist Spinner spinning the opposite way it is known as the Googly (AKA the wrong'un)

Left Finger / Right Wrist

The Standard delivery of the above will move the ball from Right to Left off the pitch (Leg to Off for the Right Handed batsman) i.e. a Leg Break.

If you are a Wrist Spinner spinning the opposite way it is known as the
Googly (AKA the wrong'un)

Wrist Spinners have the Slider that imparts backspin

Finger Spinners have the Arm ball that also imparts backspin

Sadly, at the moment they are separate but eventually they will be linked.

May be dumb question but just to clarify our player profile or career player is in CA so if I start a career on PS3 and play some of the matches on PC when I am away from home and PS3 is not available the career will proceed ?? so Kind of I can proceed with career player on other platforms using CA or the progress is saved locally for the moment??

Left Finger / Right Wrist

The Standard delivery of the above will move the ball from Right to Left off the pitch (Leg to Off for the Right Handed batsman) i.e. a Leg Break.

If you are a Wrist Spinner spinning the opposite way it is known as the
Googly (AKA the wrong'un)

Wrist Spinners have the Slider that imparts backspin

Finger Spinners have the Arm ball that also imparts backspin

Mikey - I'm looking at a wrist spinner in CA v0.99c and there is no slider, it has Drift twice. Drift, Leg Break, Googly, Drift, Flight, Top Spinner.

----------

have posted a few terminology things i spotted on spinners on the other thread.

will you be able to answer the stats things?

May be dumb question but just to clarify our player profile or career player is in CA so if I start a career on PS3 and play some of the matches on PC when I am away from home and PS3 is not available the career will proceed ?? so Kind of I can proceed with career player on other platforms using CA or the progress is saved locally for the moment??

Don't get Cricket Academy confused with the whole game.

Cricket Academy is the player creator.

No nets.

*cancels preorder*

This member cannot post due to being cancelled by the forum administrator

Users who are viewing this thread