Post your questions about the game here!

Hey ross do you know if saved replays will have sound too? like wicket being hit or bat sound? cheers :thumbs

PS: you should only be able to swat one fly per inning :p

Matt visits a number of things every day, I want a vine of the bathroom breaks...

Fun to see/do once, and then you skip it every single time after that

Respectfully disagree. I love those teeny tiny things that add a bit of fun element every now and then. Personally speaking, I don't think I would get bored of it.

I don't know if this question has been answered before, I certainly missed it if it was.

Will there be team rankings and player rankings in career mode? Like the current ICC rankings for ODI's, Tests, and player rankings?

Would be great to be ranked nr 1 in Test cricket for 10 years.

Genuinely good question AND that would be a really neat little feature...

Something Ialwaysliked about cricket coach was getting your national team to the number one spot. wouldbe awesome to actually play it and do it!!

I don't know if this question has been answered before, I certainly missed it if it was.

Will there be team rankings and player rankings in career mode? Like the current ICC rankings for ODI's, Tests, and player rankings?

Would be great to be ranked nr 1 in Test cricket for 10 years.

I know there's a global leaderboard for Career comparing everyone playing but can't remember what we do locally.

Something Ialwaysliked about cricket coach was getting your national team to the number one spot. wouldbe awesome to actually play it and do it!!

I think for this you need an international calendar running where you are schedule to tour countries, would be awesome feature btw would love it.

I think for this you need an international calendar running where you are schedule to tour countries, would be awesome feature btw would love it.

The only thing that bugged me a little when lookin at the tour editor was not bein able to tour 2/3 countries in a tour, England used to pop in to Sri Lanka after the India series for instance, I know it doesn't happen as much nowadays but it'd be nice to have the option.

The only thing that bugged me a little when lookin at the tour editor was not bein able to tour 2/3 countries in a tour, England used to pop in to Sri Lanka after the India series for instance, I know it doesn't happen as much nowadays but it'd be nice to have the option.

This is ok we can create another tour but I am not sure there is a international tour calendar running and matches are simulated for other teams as well to update the point table in DBC.

Ross, that global leaderboard you speak of, do you separate it using in what difficulty mode we are playing our career in?

Ross, that global leaderboard you speak of, do you separate it using in what difficulty mode we are playing our career in?

I think it was earlier mentioned that you gain more points on higher difficulty levels on accomplishing the same tasks. For e.g. you will gain more points on scoring a 50 on a higher difficulty level than on a lower level.

Users who are viewing this thread