Post your questions about the game here!

Another on the list of "things only I am sad enough to care about"... but Ross, how come there is no counterpart for Eddie Paynter in the England 30s team?

apologies if this has been previously answered but I can not find it anywhere.

In the cricket academy does a higher rated leg break increase turn or accuracy?
thanks Ross.

I don't think we'll know until we have the game on those kinda specific details...

Sorry to be an ignorant muppet, but I haven't yet updated to v0.99c and was just about to when I realized I had seen lots of people talking about backing up saves just incase....Wheres my save file, I've had a look and can't find anything specific so just want to be sure I'm backing up the right thing.

Usually in your documents folder, under "My Games"

thanks Ross.

I believe throw accuracy also dictates bowling accuracy. So the actual bowling type would be the turn/spin/speed/swing/etc.

thanks Ross.

as biggs said we won't know for sure until we can play, but Ross has said before the "throw accuracy" attribute also works for bowling accuracy, so my best guess is leg break skill predominately will be turn.

e.g. if i was making macgill i'd max out leg break but have throw accuracy relatively low. warner would be very high leg break (not max as i always thought macgill turned it more) and very high throw accuracy.

as biggs said we won't know for sure until we can play, but Ross has said before the "throw accuracy" attribute also works for bowling accuracy, so my best guess is leg break skill predominately will be turn.

e.g. if i was making macgill i'd max out leg break but have throw accuracy relatively low. warner would be very high leg break (not max as i always thought macgill turned it more) and very high throw accuracy.

I really hope that you mean Warner minus the extra r!

DBC 14 has difficulty level? easy/hard? :rolleyes
Ashes cricket 09 had that & it totally sucked....:mad

----------

----------

DB has 5 difficulty levels

DB has 5 difficulty levels

slightly sensitive question... but would you consider putting in a "pre reconciliation" south africa flag... for recreating "rebel" tours.

slightly sensitive question... but would you consider putting in a "pre reconciliation" south africa flag... for recreating "rebel" tours.

If I was recreating something in a real documentary sense then I would consider it as a matter of historic record.

Not totally related but as it happens I was just looking at this on Friday:
Salute The Movie ? a Matt Norman film

i'm not sure if it counts as documentary but i've noticed from my rooting around CA over the last few days that a lot of players from the various tours, plus the SA teams of those times are in CA (either linkable to on-disc or just created) and i thought to play those sort of games would be hugely interesting.

the movie looks really good. it's one of those incidents i know of, but know very little about. i shall keep an eye out for it.

Users who are viewing this thread