Post your questions about the game here!

I think it was earlier mentioned that you gain more points on higher difficulty levels on accomplishing the same tasks. For e.g. you will gain more points on scoring a 50 on a higher difficulty level than on a lower level.

Makes sesnse but still i would like to see a traditional online leaderboard for most runs/wickets/agerage/SR etc in the career mode among players all around the world based on difficulty level.

Last edited:
Wasn't there the career earnings leaderboard?

might be old fashioned, but runs/wickets/average mean a lot more to me than "earnings" from endorsements.

i'd love to see how my (and others) player's stats match up against real-world greats, not whether my player has got enough virtual money to by another virtual rolex.

Will you be showing stuffs from the game or just let the visitors play the game??:)

How does the leader board work, is it only for online play or is it something that when you're on Xbox live it connects and reads your local achievements??

I had a quick search but couldn't find a definitive answer so just wondering whether sweaters/jumpers are going to be in the game, since they're not in the CA beta??

PS I don't mean will players sweat and jump, I mean the articles of clothing?

I had a quick search but couldn't find a definitive answer so just wondering whether sweaters/jumpers are going to be in the game, since they're not in the CA beta??

PS I don't mean will players sweat and jump, I mean the articles of clothing?

They are in the beta. When editing a team, view the top variations.

think it was also hinted that we would be able to choose what individuals would wear.

I message Ross about this a while ago. We would be able to decide each players' sensitivity to the weather, which would in turn impact the likelihood of them wearing certain things, however the idea was benched for the time being.

Ah ok, that's interesting. I think it would be a nice touch - everyone always wearing the same, while hardly a "game breaker", is a bit boring/unrealistic.

----------

So Ross, I can't believe you want to give the whole day over to an Ashes 13 will they / won't they, so please please please, answer the only question on everyone's lips:

Why are there two Australia 1990s teams? They have some of the same players, some different... Been bugging me for ages. What's the deal?

They are in the beta. When editing a team, view the top variations.

Ahh thanks snowy, I'd never looked at that I always scrolled through the designs! Thought it was the same!!

Ah ok, that's interesting. I think it would be a nice touch - everyone always wearing the same, while hardly a "game breaker", is a bit boring/unrealistic.

----------

So Ross, I can't believe you want to give the whole day over to an Ashes 13 will they / won't they, so please please please, answer the only question on everyone's lips:

Why are there two Australia 1990s teams? They have some of the same players, some different... Been bugging me for ages. What's the deal?

The weirdest of things bugs you. I couldn't care less myself about why there are two of these lol.

Maybe one for 1990-1995 and another for 95-2000? Do check if allan border/taylor is in any of those two teams..that would be the older team.

If i recall correctly, Border is in both, so is gilchrist, warne etc. so I don't think it's that.

I was just wondering what the reason was - i couldn't see a pattern (such as the one you suggested). Maybe there was a big argument in Big Ant over who should be in the team... And they ended up with 2.

----------

The weirdest of things bugs you.

i know it's pretty sad... I am probably the only person who cares :)

----------

Oh its in the game I believe, its just hidden (i.e. we may not be able to customise it for player to player, it might just be randomised) Looking at the Bobblehead screenshots, different players have different kits on (randomly assigned based on their sensitivity or whatever)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread