Post your questions about the game here!

I think ROSS said that long time ago, in recent comments he said to wait for another 3 WHOLE:facepalm Months....

Oh My God!!! If that's the case I am going to support AC13 from now on....:lol:lol

I think ROSS said that long time ago, in recent comments he said to wait for another 3 WHOLE:facepalm Months....

So you joined the forum a few days ago but wont believe the things people are saying who have followed this all from the beginning? And now you expect Ross or Mike to give you some sort of special answer that they haven't given already to those who have followed and supported from the beginning? Until now your posts have been pretty average I am afraid to say.

By the way it is Ross and Mike, not ROSS and MIKE.

so you joined the forum a few days ago but wont believe the things people are saying who have followed this all from the beginning? And now you expect ross or mike to give you some sort of special answer that they haven't given already to those who have followed and supported from the beginning? Until now your posts have been pretty average i am afraid to say.

By the way it is ross and mike, not ross and mike.

that's rude bro.....

that's rude bro.....

I do not think it is rude. And I am not your "bro".
I am trying to help you understand how things work a little around here. You can tell me to shove it where the sun don't shine or you can be grateful that someone is trying to stop you getting into a lot of bother.......

You have clearly misinterpreted, misunderstood & mis_____( fill that with any in those blanks) everything from what Ross said in his recent posts. :rolleyes

He said, it was just only 3 months wait for play session( which is November 7 ) after the first public DBC announcement which was on August 6, 2013.

All that and you've only had to wait three months!*

*DBC14 was publicly announced on 6th August :)

I do not think it is rude. And I am not your "bro".
I am trying to help you understand how things work a little around here. You can tell me to shove it where the sun don't shine or you can be grateful that someone is trying to stop you getting into a lot of bother.......

Come on BRO......
that's the difference bet. INDIA & REST OF THE WORLD
we say my brothers & sisters:)
you say ladies & gentlemen:(

Again; Love we're down to critiquing grammar. You know there's a quality argument to be had when that's the case. You don't have to name-drop me in every post you make. Check your history, it's getting a little silly again.

LESS is MORE.

'critiquing' looks so wrong, spellingwise, but is of course correct. Ugly looking word, though. Appreciate that's entirely off topic.

West Indian Opener.

'critiquing' looks so wrong, spellingwise, but is of course correct. Ugly looking word, though. Appreciate that's entirely off topic.

West Indian Opener.

Desmond Haynes????

Users who are viewing this thread