Post your questions about the game here!

Just an idea blocker...have a look for default left handed spinners in the Academy and see how their skills are assigned based on if they are a finger or wrist spinner.

This might give an indication as to if you should be using off/leg spin?

e.g. Look at two-three left arm finger spinners, and two-three left arm wrist spinners and see if there is a pattern or any correlation between the bowling style and the skills BA have assigned by default.

Last edited:
FYI guys, I've been in email contact with HBK619 about some linking problems. asked about the SLA thing and apparently leg-break is the stock delivery for left-arm finger spinners.

So there we go. :cheers

BTW Munkeymomo the sponsor issue happened when some sponsors were inserted into the Academy instead of added at the end - hopefully you haven't corrected the sponsors as they will be set back to what they were with V0.99c tomorrow.

BTW Munkeymomo the sponsor issue happened when some sponsors were inserted into the Academy instead of added at the end - hopefully you haven't corrected the sponsors as they will be set back to what they were with V0.99c tomorrow.
I was wondering about that. A few teams seem to have the wrong logo as well (Northamptonshire have the Hong Kong flag) and my 'This Guy Gets It' bat was changed.

Cricket_fielding_positions.png

Like above image, can we place the field in any part of ground..

Just an idea blocker...have a look for default left handed spinners in the Academy and see how their skills are assigned based on if they are a finger or wrist spinner.

This might give an indication as to if you should be using off/leg spin?

e.g. Look at two-three left arm finger spinners, and two-three left arm wrist spinners and see if there is a pattern or any correlation between the bowling style and the skills BA have assigned by default.

you know, i have thought of that several times... and every time i go into CA i end up doing something else entirely...

(won't help the stats though!)

----------

Thought mikey mentioned he will answer your questions tomorrow (today)

thanks - i didn't see that. sorry for the inmpatience Mikey!

But I would like some extra spots on the field as I always like to set a different field positions....

Especially for tests such positions will be useful....

Attachments

• cricketacademy99.jpg
    cricketacademy99.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
I'm not sure if this is Big Ant's reasoning, but I think having limited spots makes exploits harder.

But I would like some extra spots on the field as I always like to set a different field positions....

Especially for tests such positions will be useful....

I think more for the schoolboy cricket in the game youd want the different fielding positions as when I was captain Id always put one unorthodox position in just to annoy the batsman and it worked alright too. but a lot of that wouldnt work in tests and tbat because the batsman are smarter

I haven't been following the forum regularly these days as I am having my semester exams :mad
So can any one answer this? : Will the play-session feature commentary as well ?
If yes, then hopefully guys there can recognize their voice..or has their names been confirmed already? :(
Forgive my ignorance.

Users who are viewing this thread