Post your questions about the game here!

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING... Beats Dads Army.

Only Fools and Horses does Biggs, but I do love the "don't tell him pike" sketch

Is it possible to pad the ball away?

Can we come down the pitch and pad the ball away?

Where is the new controller Ross that your gonna show it to us ttoday?

last I looked it was still today....

Ok don't slay me if this has been discussed...but I only just managed to get CA working on my PC (however have been following this day in day out for many months)...

I am making my local club team and just came across the team commentary section to find my club 'Gymea Bay Cricket Club' is actually there!!!!

Holy moly... I'm blown away at the depth.. Plus have been sharing my created players with my team mates on Facebook. They went from knowing not too much about this game to being complete drooling messes and wanting it stat!!!!

The Lef

Thanks, someone must have requested the side be in the game, we put in all of the requests that were made* :)

*fingers crossed no errors, but we tried our best.

That's fantastic Ross! I am just hanging for tomorrow!!!

2 good things in the 1 day- I'm in the newspaper for my debut EP release and DBC14 play session.. :)!!!!

Lef

Ok don't slay me if this has been discussed...but I only just managed to get CA working on my PC (however have been following this day in day out for many months)...

I am making my local club team and just came across the team commentary section to find my club 'Gymea Bay Cricket Club' is actually there!!!!

Holy moly... I'm blown away at the depth.. Plus have been sharing my created players with my team mates on Facebook. They went from knowing not too much about this game to being complete drooling messes and wanting it stat!!!!

The Lef

I haven't looked at CA, but wow! That is excellent detail. Having a side's commentary name in there that is close to me is amazing. Good luck with the EP launch btw :)

Yeah, I'll have to track down and give a big smooooch to the soul that requested it be in the game. :)

Re: the EP, thank you sir.. 5 years of songwriting/2 national songwriting awards.. ... I should really be rehearsing for the launch.. Instead I am either reading posts on this forum OR on CA creating players...

My thoughts go out to my poor wife and kid when this game comes out hahaha

Got a link to your EP?

Ross, it is officially releasing November 14.. However I do have Sneak Peeks of the 4 songs on my website Joel Leffler under 'Listen & watch' heading :P

Alternatively, I could arrange a mysterious blank CD with full length songs on it to arrive at B.A HQ lol. (Pre-release date).

P.s that's not bribe to get DBC14 to mysteriously arrive at my joint lol.

My thought processing was more based on previous AC 09 play session, but again am not sure whether recording devices were encouraged during AC09.
The AC09 playsession happened at the Transmission headquarters - there was even a lockable elevator to get up to their level. The DB14 one on the other hand happens at a public retail store, so it'd be impossible to stop people. But as mentioned Ross has openly encouraged it.

I can't remember what the official stance was on recording at the AC09 one - but even if we could, it's not like I had anything good to record with.

Users who are viewing this thread