Post your questions about the game here!

Sounds like he'd need a sleep after that. Give him till half past, then wake him up. In return I promise some skilled/attributed all time teams on the server today

....and if you ask someone from PC that is going tomorrow nicely, not anyone from Big Ant, they might download said team and play as them tomorrow at the playsession so you can see the team on the PS3! :)

....and if you ask someone from PC that is going tomorrow nicely, not anyone from Big Ant, they might download said team and play as them tomorrow at the playsession so you can see the team on the PS3! :)

Now that would be cool!

MattW - or anyone else here going - you know it makes sense!!!

See Mikey... Everyone's a winner!!! We just need that info...

Neeeeeeeed to see that glorious TGGI bat in motion... #justsayin

Well, if Matt is playin' as the PC.net team, I'll just assume he'll do what God would want and open the batting with he and myself...

Well, if Matt is playin' as the PC.net team, I'll just assume he'll do what God would want and open the batting with he and myself...
Speaking of me, could you update my player in the PC team - I got older since I first made me and added stats, etc. I also have a certain bat assigned. So if you could download the updated me and share it again that'd be great (perhaps change that batting order as well).

MattW...what time are you planning to go tomorrow for the playsession??? Would you be tweeting live about it ;)

Give me 5mins (and finishing this beer)... I'll see what I can do...

MattW...what time are you planning to go tomorrow for the playsession??? Would you be tweeting live about it
I'll be there for the full four hours.

As far as things go - I'll tweet out any major new bits of information via the PlanetCricket account, my general thoughts from my own with the #DBC14 hashtag, and then once I get home I'd start going through recorded footage/audio to prepare to upload.

To again point out - I'm an hour and a half away from the EB store in Melbourne - so while I might tweet out a few photos, there won't be much until I get back at probably around 6pm local time.

The PC.net team is updated as best I can. Looks like I need to go through and manually redownload everyones created players if you have updated them, as it has ME as the creator, not the original creators version (ie: Had to go and search for you Matt and add you in again, bit of a hassle).

Looks like I'll have to go through the whole team and do that at some point...

Might be a bug...

I'll be there for the full four hours.

As far as things go - I'll tweet out any major new bits of information via the PlanetCricket account, my general thoughts from my own with the #DBC14 hashtag, and then once I get home I'd start going through recorded footage/audio to prepare to upload.

To again point out - I'm an hour and a half away from the EB store in Melbourne - so while I might tweet out a few photos, there won't be much until I get back at probably around 6pm local time.

In what device will you be recording the event??:)

Users who are viewing this thread