Post your questions about the game here!

He hasn't come into my office yet but I know he wants me to order dinner so he will :)

Get cake. I hear it's what the kids like...

Get cake. I hear it's what the kids like...

I would suggest KFC.....which is an Icelandic abbreviation for "Release, Dammit ,release.... ( The Icelandic original reads Komeonskii Fuksysakiii Comeonskii)

On another note I just saw Mr OBrien retweeted an Andrew Biggs tweet about tomorrows gameplay session on Cricinfo.....how small the world is.......

Last edited by a moderator:
OB and I have a special relationship... you might see some of our work in the game tomorrow (Ross will tell me off now...)

EDIT: Or not...

attachment.php

...just another reason to get along :)

Attachments

• Tweet.png
    Tweet.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
OB and I have a special relationship... you might see some of our work in the game tomorrow (Ross will tell me off now...)

EDIT: Or not...

attachment.php

...just another reason to get along :)

TGGI Protector?

As if *I* could tell someone off for leaking stuff.... that would be funny!

BD, for a man that can score 5 of 100 balls you sure don't have any patience on PC.:D

hey... there was hours between my posts... granted i was asleep for most of them, but still.

(also, it's a lot easier to type than play a cover drive without nicking off, so i do one but not the other ;))

and with controls posted now, i am sure i won't have to be patient much longer... will i? guys... guys...

storms off

Geez you Poms like winding each other up - he told me he was going to get on and do it hours ago!

he obviously didn't like those dumplings. he's a west ham fan, isn't he? pie and mash ross, pie and mash.

He doesn't mind the dumplings... polished off fifteen of his own then took another five or so off someone else - I think he's off somewhere sleeping it off!

He doesn't mind the dumplings... polished off fifteen of his own then took another five or so off someone else - I think he's off somewhere sleeping it off!

Sounds like he'd need a sleep after that. Give him till half past, then wake him up. In return I promise some skilled/attributed all time teams on the server today

Users who are viewing this thread