Post your questions about the game here!

Another random question. We can obviously download umpires from the Academy...are we able to manually select which umpires are used for a match?

It is our intention to have the Cricket Academy database available to all future Cricket games.

Thanks Ross this is going to make things lot easy for us because more less the players will be same and we just need to create a small number of players and will save us from the hectic of creating a huge number of players and teams. Kind regards.

are we able to manually select which umpires are used for a match?

Should be the case for an exhibition match I reckon. The amount of customisation in the Academy surely leads us to think so. Although I would like if we do not get to choose the umpires in a career mode, as well as tournaments/series.

Brings me to a question, will the neutral umpire law be valid for career mode and tournaments/series, if we do not get to choose our umpires?

Don't flame me for this, but I think the broadcast cam looks the best out of the lot.:p

Agreed. To me the two best camera angles seem to be "Broadcast" and "Batsman Far". I may try the "Pro Cam" after some time as a challenge of some sort but for the most part will stick with the Bradcast and Batsman Far cams.

to be frank game looks like the real test cricket of 1980-1990 as i havent seen t20 i will be unable to comment on it :thumbs

@Ross is there any thing other than release date (any feature) that you will releive & who suggested Don Bradman / how this idea came

Eschewing jokes about playing with myself, or how your sister can play with me, i shall simply say "as soon as i figure out how to disable attacking shots"

And here I thought you were incapable of executing attacking shots. Silly me.

Are there any plans to implement a batsman skill set regarding playin pace bowling and playing spin bowling in future versions?

Users who are viewing this thread