Post your questions about the game here!

I was Just busy, was in the middle of NSW, Parkes, where "the dish" was made - not a great deal of mobile coverage.

I do need to slow down though or all will be revealed and there will be no surprises left :)

In terms of gameplay, I will have people play-test the game and we will do play sessions before release - I know that not everyone can make it to the play sessions as they will be in Australia but at least those that can will be able to report their unbiased thoughts back here.

(PS: The play sessions will be before release - I am not going to give dates yet :) )

That is understandable Ross. But we still don't know about the batting, fielding and most of the bowling mechanics. Also the finer details of career mode. I think we have plenty left.
But for the time being, whats up with the Cricket Academy release? Was hoping it would keep us busy for a while.

Wouldn't mind a bowling marker to appear right after the ball leaves the bowler's hand. Seems to be the case in tabletop cricket trailer (assuming it has same bowling mechanics). Better yet if the timing for it to appear depends on the stats of the player. A good batsman will get to see the mark earlier than a tailender. Also a batsman playing a longer innings will see the mark quicker than a new to the crease batsman.

Speaking of bowling, bowling always had have a very loopy action in most of the cricket games. Hopefully thats not the case as it makes the whole game look ameturish

Maybe it's dependant on the morale and rating of the batsman. Think about it, if a batsman has a low morale, then he would see the ball late. This would make it difficult for him to survive on the wicket (just like in real cricket) as he will try to either play pre mediated shots or will try to defend. Once his confidence/morale increases, he will start seeing the ball early and then can play his shots. I think such an implementation could work very well as it will make us approach the batting just like the real game

Hi Ross - have you had any close matches while playing the game in the office? Any nail biters? :)

Hi Ross - have you had any close matches while playing the game in the office? Any nail biters? :)

Bit of a loaded question that - he is hardly going to say 'no all been boringly one sided, no matter which teams are picked' whether true or not

He can only answer in the affirmative to your question?

I am a new user to this forum... read all about this game and waiting for cricket acadamy to release... hope to release this week ?

I am a new user to this forum... read all about this game and waiting for cricket acadamy to release... hope to release this week ?

Welcome. We all think it will be soon rather than later. I guess they came across some problems in Beta testing that need to be resolved....

Bit of a loaded question that - he is hardly going to say 'no all been boringly one sided, no matter which teams are picked' whether true or not

He can only answer in the affirmative to your question?

A better answer would be "No close games... AI has been hammering us across all formats no matter how hard we try. Consnsus at Big Ant is it would be easier to beat India on a turner on the field of play than win a Test on hard mode in the game".

any one confirm there is man of the match feature ? like presentation in cricket matches...

any one confirm there is man of the match feature ? like presentation in cricket matches...

I'd like to see a screen at the end of the match which shows who the man of the match was, how they performed with a photo or screengrab of the player. I'd find it really unnecessary to actually see the player in a cutscene walk up to some banking official and collect a bottle of champagne.

Users who are viewing this thread