Post your questions about the game here!

Trick him guys into more secrets hahahaha.:spy

PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have some hidden stuff to find out on our own as well :)!!! We already know this might be the best cricket game ever.....:)

PS: Good question, I would not have volunteered that info if you had not mentioned it, I was hoping to leave it for you all to find out :)

Great to see you back sir, hope we did not upset you with too many questions or perhaps some of our messages(more likely) and you are just busy with the work :)

We have been given so much information about the minor aspects of the game but Ross has been very clever in keeping us at bay regarding stuff about batting, bowling and fielding. I would love to know more about the core mechanics be it at leisure of Ross and Co.

We have been given so much information about the minor aspects of the game but Ross has been very clever in keeping us at bay regarding stuff about batting, bowling and fielding. I would love to know more about the core mechanics be it at leisure of Ross and Co.

One of the intriguing parts of what Ross has told us so far is that bowling will be an intuitive process not guiding by setting a point on the pitch and running towards that, but determined by all the factors leading up to the release of the ball.....these factors determine then where and with what effect and quality the ball will travel and land......I can imagine how that would work for the bowler and it sounds very exciting and realistic indeed. My question centers around how the batsmen will pick this up in time. We have all experienced how nigh impossible it is to bat in a cricket game without knowing where the ball marker is...you end up mashing random buttons in the hope you choose the right shot.....how the batting mechanics are dealt with so as being able to make an intelligent shot decision and have the capability of executing that particular shot within the time frame of the ball leaving the bowlers hand and coming towards you is going to be fascinating to see....I am sure they have come up with something that is going to have us wetting our nighties!

Interesting thought that. I think the First person view will be the key in playing against cursor less bowling. Player may be able to decide where the ball will land from release point of the ball from the bowler's hand. All of this is very tricky but I think First person view is most likely to be a very important feature in this game.

PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have some hidden stuff to find out on our own as well :)!!! We already know this might be the best cricket game ever.....:)

I was joking, dude.:p
Ok ross is there nets, please answer if you can ?

Actually Ross has mentioned gameplay mechanics in detail (if you can search around). Though we'll never get the idea till we itself play it.

Hopefully the game is as exciting as it looks on paper. Ross and his team has done so much for this game, I hope we can at least do him a little favour by providing him great sales. We should spread awareness about this game and encourage others to buy it.

Actually Ross has mentioned gameplay mechanics in detail (if you can search around). Though we'll never get the idea till we itself play it.

Hopefully the game is as exciting as it looks on paper. Ross and his team has done so much for this game, I hope we can at least do him a little favour by providing him great sales. We should spread awareness about this game and encourage others to buy it.

You should start a thread, " promoting Big Ant Studios Cricket game" and hopefully everyone can chip in with some ideas for Big Ant on how it can achieved in their countries.

television ads are the best way to advertise.
and especially during matches.
and more especially during IPL.
If television ads are done i m dam sure the sales will sky rocket.

Should use cricinfo website to promote. A simple ad in cricinfo or getting the commentators there mention it will be quite effective. anyone who has the least bit interest in cricket visits that site.

Last edited:
Great to see you back sir, hope we did not upset you with too many questions or perhaps some of our messages(more likely) and you are just busy with the work :)

I was Just busy, was in the middle of NSW, Parkes, where "the dish" was made - not a great deal of mobile coverage.

I do need to slow down though or all will be revealed and there will be no surprises left :)

In terms of gameplay, I will have people play-test the game and we will do play sessions before release - I know that not everyone can make it to the play sessions as they will be in Australia but at least those that can will be able to report their unbiased thoughts back here.

(PS: The play sessions will be before release - I am not going to give dates yet :) )

----------

I was joking, dude.:p
Ok ross is there nets, please answer if you can ?

No nets.

There are tutorials for fielding, bowling and batting.

Users who are viewing this thread