Post your questions about the game here!

This is,
bigant.jpg

Not that one..Look on the sides.....The ground on the right and a play ground with Scorecard....:yes

Not that one..Look on the sides.....The ground on the right and a play ground with Scorecard....
Nope, They are not. As Far as I know, the Right side image comes from Ashes 09/ IC2010. The left side is a real life image of the scoreboard.

Nope, They are not. As Far as I know, the Right side image comes from Ashes 09/ IC2010. The left side is a real life image of the scoreboard.

I agree. The right one is from AC 09. It was one of the first released screenshots, if I'm right.

A photo and IC2010. I thought pointing out the one image that is of the game on the page would be enough to infer that the others aren't.

Suddenly I realized that if we definitely have DRS system in BA Cricket then does that imply that the umpire's decision will vary from right to wrong? Will the umpire decision change if he is under pressure of a huge match?
Ross can you kindly enlighten us?

@Ross ,
Just a simple but serious question , You must have been playing the game for quiet a while now , just tell us does it feel like cricket? I am not asking how fun the game is or how deep it is , just tell us does it feel like cricket? I havent accross any cricket game yet that does feel like one too although I had very good time with many games like C07 , BLIC07 ,BL96-99 but you never get the feeling that you are actually watching/playing the real game.

Suddenly I realized that if we definitely have DRS system in BA Cricket then does that imply that the umpire's decision will vary from right to wrong? Will the umpire decision change if he is under pressure of a huge match?
Ross can you kindly enlighten us?

The umpire will not always get it right, there is DRS in place to appeal.

We know umpires are not meant to be persuaded by the environment, however we all know that they are and that is reflected that in the game.

PS: Good question, I would not have volunteered that info if you had not mentioned it, I was hoping to leave it for you all to find out :)

We know umpires are not meant to be persuaded by the environment, however we all know that they are and that is reflected that in the game.

PS: Good question, I would not have volunteered that info if you had not mentioned it, I was hoping to leave it for you all to find out :)

Thnx ROSS. That was really awesome to know that Umpires will give in to pressure sometimes.Seems like a complete Package and can't wait to grab it :)

This game sounds better by the day. I can't wait to see a game play trailer and more importantly for the release day.

Thnx ROSS. That was really awesome to know that Umpires will give in to pressure sometimes.Seems like a complete Package and can't wait to grab it :)

I should clarify that they don't make errors whenever there is pressure, they are just more likely to act conservatively.

If that doesn't convince us of the depth of this game nothing will. Ross you and your band of merry men and perhaps women are geniuses!

We are still to learn about core game play elements i.e. batting, bowling and fielding. The kind of attention that has been given to less important things like umpiring for example, means the core game play will be very solid and much more polished than any other game to date.

I should clarify that they don't make errors whenever there is pressure, they are just more likely to act conservatively.

So an Indian batsman facing a tight LBW shout is more likely to be given not out in Mumbai than Sydney? If that's what you mean that's something not even the referees on Fifa can manage!

Users who are viewing this thread