Post your questions about the game here!

I know what you mean - even in super AI mode, still want the odd mistake whilst batting, bowling and fielding, just not too many

I get where your coming from I really do. But if you have such a mode the ai for instance will likely never drop a catch or will hit the stumps direct with every throw. Even playing against the likes of SA or England, you're going to get the odd drop catch and poor batting shots. I'm more than up for a good challenge, but wouldn't want it to be so unrealistic it's actually worse than when it was easier. If that made sense! I know what I meant at least.

I hear you and that's why it should be a notch higher than the "Legend" mode just for hardcore cricket gamers or sadists, preferably both :p It's just that such a mode will enhance offline longevity of the game and for once it would be fun to get thrashed by AI, come on here and create a thread titled "Cheating AI" :) On the plus side a win on this mode will mean so much more as you will almost have to be perfect to beat the AI.

Last edited:
I hear you and that's why it should be a notch higher than the "Legend" mode just for hardcore cricket gamers or sadists, preferably both :p It's just that such a mode will enhance offline longevity of the game and for once it would be fun to get thrashed by AI, come on here and create a thread titled "Cheating AI" :) On the plus side a win on this mode will mean a lot as you will almost have to be perfect to beat the AI.

I just think that having this kind of mode will just enhance the game. Having maybe a challenge mode for this kind of things would be amazing, where we could visit the past and try and beat AI on difficulty levels. IE start with easy mode and go to GOD mode, that way it will make a satisfied when we win something. But playing a career mode on say so "God Mode" would be nightmare and frustrating.

Last edited:
All of our sports games have had a consistently hard to beat AI. We have done this for longevity of gameplay but it does cost us with reviewers who generally do not have time to master a game before writing their review.

I disagree. Many people found AFL Live too easy even after the patch, including myself.

I disagree. Many people found AFL Live too easy even after the patch, including myself.

You and some others may have found the legend difficulty easy but the majority didn't.

As posted by others above, unless the AI plays a flawless game then you will learn some techniques to beat it, especially with our games as we do not allow the AI to "cheat" - they have the same weapons as yourself in every game we have made - they win fair and square.

You and some others may have found the legend difficulty easy but the majority didn't.

As posted by others above, unless the AI plays a flawless game then you will learn some techniques to beat it, especially with our games as we do not allow the AI to "cheat" - they have the same weapons as yourself in every game we have made - they win fair and square.

That means no man-kading? :noway

I agree with ross, i don't want ai super hard, i just want to lose sometimes.
If i'm aus going against sa then maybe they should be a little better
then me when i have played the game to death and know how to win.

Anyway we need to play the game or at the least see the game.
Good luck ross making everyone happy, it's like starwars or star trek there.
Hard to make everyone happy.

I agree with ross, i don't want ai super hard, i just want to lose sometimes.
If i'm aus going against sa then maybe they should be a little better
then me when i have played the game to death and know how to win.

Anyway we need to play the game or at the least see the game.
Good luck ross making everyone happy, it's like starwars or star trek there.
Hard to make everyone happy.

People will think less of me for sure but I always preferred the original story line to Battlestar Galactica than both ST & SW (not the acting of course :) ).

can we create diffrent styles of jerseys ? what about cricket acadamy. ready to release ?

Ross, what happened to TableTop Cricket? All of a sudden its out of the picture!
Do you really care? I'd rather they put everything into the main game to get that out. As fun as the TableTop version looks, it wouldn't be my top priority.

Ross, what happened to TableTop Cricket? All of a sudden its out of the picture!

TableTop Cricket will come... we just had to take some resources from it and apply them to the full cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread