Post your questions about the game here!

will we get to see this in the game?
89.jpg

89.jpg

yes Ross confirmed players will get dirtier as they slides around (well more of a greenish hue from all the grass rather than looking muddy like that)

Came for my weekly check, there have been some really great and thoughtful ...er... thoughts suggested. Ross I hope yo have a chance to at least read through every post to improve some aspects of the game. The game is sounding finger-licking good at the moment, let's hope it is.

89.jpg

Could you just imagine that level of detail in a cricket game?
A red mark appearing on a bowlers leg, grass stains after diving, foot marks on the pitch? I'm actually more excited about this game than gta 5.
Ooops. I'm sounding like 79cricket now.
At least I didn't say "guys" 50,000 times!!!

----------

Who was you're last hero.:)

Lee1981 of course!

Could you just imagine that level of detail in a cricket game?
A red mark appearing on a bowlers leg, grass stains after diving, foot marks on the pitch? I'm actually more excited about this game than gta 5.
Ooops. I'm sounding like 79cricket now.
At least I didn't say "guys" 50,000 times!!!

----------

Lee1981 of course!

GTA 5 vs cricket games, sounds unfair to me, GTA does
Not stand a chance guys. Still I agree with everything
Gone4aduck said, little details to a hardcore cricket fan
Is everything. Like giving you're hat to the umpire.

Lee1981 is you're hero, I will annihilate online this year.

Hope we will have full 5 day test match play in this game. In earlier games, with the kind of scoring rate possible, the matches used to end in 2-3 days max!! Just seeing the current India vs Australia match shows how important losing even a single day is in a test match. The match would not have been as interesting had this been the 4th day.

please somone tell is this game contain LED Stumps and Fireworks?

It actually saddens me when I see people asking this kind of thing.
Shall we have great test match gameplay? nah, lets have cheerleaders and fireworks.
Curse the ipl and all it represents. :mad

Shall we have great test match gameplay? nah, lets have cheerleaders and fireworks.

Specially when those fireworks would only be watched once or twice. Most of the time we just skip the cutscenes.

It would be great help to me to read the post, 79Cricket, if you can understand the difference b/w you're and your and not write middle of sentence in every tweaking new line. Use of punctuation doesn't harm anyone too. Just a friendly advice, it helps to maintaining the forum clean with quality posts.

Sir, do not disrespect IPL. Its positives have outweighed its negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread