Post your questions about the game here!

It would be great help to me to read the post, 79Cricket, if you can understand the difference b/w you're and your and not write middle of sentence in every kerplucking new line. Use of punctuation doesn't harm anyone too. Just a friendly advice, it helps to maintaining the forum clean with quality posts.

Sorry dude for the grammar mistakes, you're a ok dude.:thumbs
It's good to see some people still have manners, i know i'm
not great and make mistakes. I will work on my spelling and grammar
to try not to annoy some of the easy to annoy members on here.:D

Mmm, I imagine opinions vary greatly on that. Anyway, I think there is another forum to discuss that...this is about BA Cricket......

I wouldn't have gone on to explain anymore either. From a casual audience perspective, its just that we are happy it happened to us; it brings a family together and such happiness can't be bought with money :)

Specially when those fireworks would only be watched once or twice. Most of the time we just skip the cutscenes.

If i remember right, ross said there will not be too many
cutscreens or stops from gamplay.:yes

Let's hope ross and his team make a all round game, great for
test lovers and well IPL,big bash.:cheers

the floppy hats and caps

Hi i have been reading all your posts over the last few weeks been getting really hopeful that this will be the game we have all been wishing for .
There are to things that i would really like to know if ross is watching they are will the kit editor allow me to send batsman to the crease in a floppy like richie richardson or a cap like viv richards and will i be able to see different bowling actions like marshall or bob willis or malinga if this is so i can finally recreate all those great games of my childhood !

Hi i have been reading all your posts over the last few weeks been getting really hopeful that this will be the game we have all been wishing for .
There are to things that i would really like to know if ross is watching they are will the kit editor allow me to send batsman to the crease in a floppy like richie richardson or a cap like viv richards and will i be able to see different bowling actions like marshall or bob willis or malinga if this is so i can finally recreate all those great games of my childhood !

Not sure about whether we will be able to send batsmen out in caps or floppies, would be amazing if we could. But I'm pretty sure Ross said there is only one bowling animation for each type of bowler, e.g. one for fast bowler, one for leg spin etc. I think he may have said a variety of actions may come in future games.

It would be a shame if we just have one action for fast bowlers it would not matter so much for the slower bowlers but quickies are definend by there action thats there signature it defines there ability ie whether they can swing it there position at the crease on delivery and whether they can bowl wicket to wicket so making them more likely to get lbw .

Not sure about whether we will be able to send batsmen out in caps or floppies, would be amazing if we could. But I'm pretty sure Ross said there is only one bowling animation for each type of bowler, e.g. one for fast bowler, one for leg spin etc. I think he may have said a variety of actions may come in future games.

Really? I thought he didn't want to talk about it now. It wouldn't be a surprise either way. Just hoping there are atleast different run up lengths or the forward foot(Brett Lee) and side foot(Wasim Akram) actions.

But I'm pretty sure Ross said there is only one bowling animation for each type of bowler, e.g. one for fast bowler, one for leg spin etc. I think he may have said a variety of actions may come in future games.

Incorrect. This is what Ross actually said,

Hi Ross, sorry for all the questions, but wondered if you could assign players a bowling animation from an ingame selection.

It's a plan for subsequent editions, also celebrations, appeals too, but this will not make it into this version.

I guess Ross meant that you will not be able to assign "appealing" styles to various players using the in-game editor.

Appealing styles? In how many different ways does one appeal? I dont think anyone has a signature appeal.

Appealing styles? In how many different ways does one appeal? I dont think anyone has a signature appeal.

It's not about having signature appeals which mimic real players, it is more a variation in the way a player appeals in the game. Does he raise his arms? Does he go running off towards the slips? Does he get down low and scream at the umpire? That's the sort of variation in appeals people were talking about and what Ross said won't be in this version of the game.

It's not about having signature appeals which mimic real players, it is more a variation in the way a player appeals in the game. Does he raise his arms? Does he go running off towards the slips? Does he get down low and scream at the umpire? That's the sort of variation in appeals people were talking about and what Ross said won't be in this version of the game.

I hope there is an option to assign random appeal style in the future games when different appeal styles are implemented. Everytime the bowler would appeal in a random style.

Users who are viewing this thread