Post your questions about the game here!

There are different bowling animations depending on run up length and whether it is spin or pace, but these are reasonably generic sets for each type. The animations are modified at the crease depending on previous motion and according to when and how the ball is released.

You mean physics even for bowling animations? That is awesome. We don't mind basic actions as long as we have more than one.
A little off topic, does hitting the helmet give us 5 runs? And would the WK even care about chasing the ball for the first time in cricket gaming history? I have always wondered why he was in love with the stumps and would do nothing but run to it and wait for someone to throw the ball at him.

You mean physics even for bowling animations? That is awesome. We don't mind basic actions as long as we have more than one.
A little off topic, does hitting the helmet give us 5 runs? And would the WK even care about chasing the ball for the first time in cricket gaming history? I have always wondered why he was in love with the stumps and would do nothing but run to it and wait for someone to throw the ball at him.

Dude have you ever WK in real cricket, it's harder than it looks.
Hurts the knees and back, fast bowling is ok but spin is a work out.:yes

Bowling animations, is there a difference between fast and say medium fast
and so on.

Also Batting ross, if you can talk about it of course.
Maybe just few simple ones, like slogger, normal and defensive players.

----------

Also in ea cricket 2002 i think, could be wrong.
The WK would go and have a walk and disappear for the rest of the over.
I always said it was a WK smoke break, silly but funny little bug.:lol

Also Batting ross, if you can talk about it of course.
Maybe just few simple ones, like slogger, normal and defensive players.

Been wanting this in a cricket game for a long time, would be great to see different batting stances and bowling actions. Hopefully something like this in this game, if not, maybe in BA Cricket 2.

Why no info on Cricket Academy release,its taking much more time than thought............:noway

----------

But the Info shared about he game is awesome.....:yes

Why no info on Cricket Academy release,its taking much more time than thought............:noway

----------

But the Info shared about he game is awesome.....:yes

It hasn't taken too much longer to develop than thought but longer for the approvals... we're nearly there!

It hasn't taken too much longer to develop than thought but longer for the approvals... we're nearly there!

You do realise you're going to get some uninformed people complaining that they can't play a match in the Cricket Academy Beta, don't you? It's inevitable.

Thanks for the reply ...Good to know that u r ready with it and hope the approval doesnt take much time...:cheers:thumbs

You do realise you're going to get some uninformed people complaining that they can't play a match in the Cricket Academy Beta, don't you? It's inevitable.

I know it... might have to lock the FB page down :)

Have u got any release date in mind for the full game release??:)

I know it... might have to lock the FB page down
Clearly you should just release the whole game right now - it's obvious you're just hogging it for yourself and it has been complete for years now. Why else would you know everything about it?

Users who are viewing this thread