Post your questions about the game here!

The screens released so far don't look the same quality as RLL2, hopefully they prove me wrong... feature list looks great! Don't want to get my hopes up though ;)

cumbersome,and atleast not easy to implement in a game engine i would assume (I am no programmer,sorry :P) lets get straight with the basics i guess
Well to ignore what I said about it not being a top priority, if the game engine is geared around player confidence and skill the way it should be, they are just modifiers on a system that should already exist, so shouldn't in theory be a massive deal to add.

If there's one thing Big Ant are doing is paying a lot of attention to the finer points of gameplay, perhaps this aspect of things is a step too far, but by the sound of their foundations, if they want to get a sequel out of this game, it's really were you'll probably end up looking for new features.

The screens released so far don't look the same quality as RLL2, hopefully they prove me wrong... feature list looks great! Don't want to get my hopes up though ;)

The final screens will be better quality than RLL2, the engine has improved, the style of rendering is certainly different though.

The final screens will be better quality than RLL2, the engine has improved, the style of rendering is certainly different though.

Ross, can you say a little bit about stats tracking, or is that under wraps?

The other game has it. I'd be excited if your game had it too.

Ross, can you say a little bit about stats tracking, or is that under wraps?

The other game has it. I'd be excited if your game had it too.

We have player progression so it is a necessity for us to have it.

Rugby and cricket are very different, they both have balls and played
on a field, that's about it.

Which game has been more of a challenge to produce, being you have
made more than one rugby game and only one cricket game.:D

----------

We have player progression so it is a necessity for us to have it.

That's a yes people.:D

Ross, is there any chance we will be able to turn DRS off? I can see how people would want it in but it just seems like it'd be a pain personally.

And another quick one, quite often 2 mates and I will play on the same team and try and chase totals, ie. Autoplay the bowling first then start batting. As it is now, we bat until one of us gets out, then pass the controller. Will we be able to set 3 controllers onto the same team, so that when one of us gets dismissed control automatically goes to the next player? Or will we be limited to 2 players each team and passing the controller?

Hello Ross,these might be the dumbest questions :p :-

Do you have name for your game engine ,or just plain RLL2 engine.Secondly, do you have plans releasing the screens or trailers here(i.e PlanetCricket) first,then on your site :p

Ross, can you re-edit your player looks in CA? i.e. a 19 year old might put on some weight after a couple of years and I might want to change that right? Fifa didn't have this I guess.

@Big Ant Studios:Pls one screenshot from the game for the month....:yes

Users who are viewing this thread