Post your questions about the game here!

I think what I said pretty much says what Ross said, maybe he can confirm if we meant the same thing.

No, you said there will only be 1 animation for each type of bowler.

Ross said there won't be an option to select a particular animation for a player in this version.

He might say otherwise, but so far there's nothing to say there won't be different actions.

I think what I said pretty much says what Ross said, maybe he can confirm if we meant the same thing.

Your interpretation is there would be one generic bowling action for all fast bowlers, but my interpretation is there may well be multiple bowling actions in the game though we can't assign a bowling action to a bowler as we deem fit.

No, you said there will only be 1 animation for each type of bowler.

Ross said there won't be an option to select a particular animation for a player in this version.

He might say otherwise, but so far there's nothing to say there won't be different actions.

But surely if you can't assign players different animations then they will have a stock delivery for each type of bowler.

There is no system to assign animation to a particular player (with this version we can only do that in the development phase or via AI in game).

There are lots of different appeal animations that are used depending on the likelihood of a wicket.

There are different bowling animations depending on run up length and whether it is spin or pace, but these are reasonably generic sets for each type. The animations are modified at the crease depending on previous motion and according to when and how the ball is released.

There is no system to assign animation to a particular player (with this version we can only do that in the development phase or via AI in game).

There are lots of different appeal animations that are used depending on the likelihood of a wicket.

There are different bowling animations depending on run up length and whether it is spin or pace, but these are reasonably generic sets for each type. The animations are modified at the crease depending on previous motion and according to when and how the ball is released.

Sounds great to me, like Ross said before the game
Does not have everything but in my option this
Game has more than most. Thumps up bigant.

sir man of the match feature are in this game? can we create different types of jerseys. Waiting for cricket academy to release. when its release?i am asking these questions few times. Pls reply

sir man of the match feature are in this game? can we create different types of jerseys. Waiting for cricket academy to release. when its release?i am asking these questions few times. Pls reply

We do not know when it will release, but rumor has it, sometime in the future....there is a full editor present and a beta version of this editor will be coming out shortly for us all to play with and create players and teams.....

Different animation of appeal depending on the likelihood of a wicket?? I read it as it can be anything between stifled appeal or extremely loud and confident appeal depending on the likelihood. That really is pretty cool.

The bowling animation depending on timing of the release of ball sounds pretty cool also. This should minimize some robotic looking stock follow through after the ball is released.

I am assuming there would be unpredictability regarding the "type of appeal" and the umpire decision. I mean it shouldn't happen umpire only rules in favor of bowler when the appeal is confident & loud, and conversely ump doesn't give a decision in your favor in case the appeal is stifled. If that doesn't happen hame would lose it's unpredictability since you would know the result of the appeal depending on the "type of appeal".

One of my gripes with AC09, and IC10, was that based on the lines used by commentator you could tell whether the ball would go to the boundary or not. When I heard comments like "great shot", "beautiful shot" etc. I didn't bother to run. I hope "type of appeal" doesn't introduce the same predictability while appealing and there's suspense till the time umpire raises the finger, or not.

That was a great response to my first post its great to know you are thinking along the same lines as me i would still like to know if anyone knows if we will be able to bat in floppy or caps or indeed without headgear at all if you are recreating greats from the past they need to look the part

Thumps up to you to! :facepalm

God i can't say thumps up now.:facepalm

----------

You're:p

Ha ha! Some would call me a pain in the jacksy! This is my secret account name...my other account is 79Cricket!

My other account is lee1981, i like to criticize myself when i'm a bad boy.:eek:
Now i'm leaving to listen to my justin bieber and taylor shift music.:p

Lee1981:mad God 79cricket you are train wreck.:facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread