Post your questions about the game here!

Do you really care? I'd rather they put everything into the main game to get that out. As fun as the TableTop version looks, it wouldn't be my top priority.

Mate, it may not be more important than the main game, but then, it's also a project they have been developing and putting efforts into. Was just asking.:)

----------

TableTop Cricket will come... we just had to take some resources from it and apply them to the full cricket game.

Now that is a good enough reason. Thanks for that Ross.:cheers

You and some others may have found the legend difficulty easy but the majority didn't.

As posted by others above, unless the AI plays a flawless game then you will learn some techniques to beat it, especially with our games as we do not allow the AI to "cheat" - they have the same weapons as yourself in every game we have made - they win fair and square.

Just please make sure that there is no way to exploit AI and get cheap wickets/hiting sixes etc like every other cricket games had.

Do you really care? I'd rather they put everything into the main game to get that out. As fun as the TableTop version looks, it wouldn't be my top priority.

This.

TableTop Cricket will come... we just had to take some resources from it and apply them to the full cricket game.

Yup, the full cricket game has to be the top priority.

Last edited:
This.

Yup, the main cricket game should be top priority.

Yeah guys we need a face off, chief vs ross who will win.:cheers
Also guys is any one worried if we get both games around
the same time, my wife is going to kill me hahahahahahah.:eek:

No......no we don't :noway

I just mean harmless fun, i hope both games are great guys.
In the end someone has to be number one, like fifa guys.:wave

----------

I do wonder if ross has played ashes 2013 and vise versa.:wave

I just mean harmless fun, i hope both games are great guys.
In the end someone has to be number one, like fifa guys.:wave

----------

I do wonder if ross has played ashes 2013 and vise versa.:wave

Well I guess we are all excited about the games coming out. I guess what people are trying to tell you, and they have been very tolerant and willing to give a bit of space to your endless "fun" posts, that it is all wearing a bit thin now. We are all hardcore cricket fans who want these games to succeed. It is just that we are also not at the same time hardcore Justin Bieber fans. So my advice, which you can tell met to shove any place you like, is to calm down, make your posts a little less like a twelve year old who has eaten way too much Chocolate Spread for one day.

Well I guess we are all excited about the games coming out. I guess what people are trying to tell you, and they have been very tolerant and willing to give a bit of space to your endless "fun" posts, that it is all wearing a bit thin now. We are all hardcore cricket fans who want these games to succeed. It is just that we are also not at the same time hardcore Justin Bieber fans. So my advice, which you can tell met to shove any place you like, is to calm down, make your posts a little less like a twelve year old who has eaten way too much Chocolate Spread for one day.

Ok i don't want to get into fights with any englishmen on here guys.
I am not a 12 year old ok, i just like a joke or 2 or 100. I will calm down.:D

Back to the game, i remember seeing AFL live and there Rugby game in my
city so if ross goes to the same places i will be there to try the game and
do feed back about the game.:)

Users who are viewing this thread