Post your questions about the game here!

Elvis never done a song called that!!!!!

One of the rules clearly states: "Post in clear English", so although I agree we shouldn't attack someone for trying to speak a second language if a person does not speak English well enough to communicate a sentence maybe this is not the right place for them.

One of the rules clearly states: "Post in clear English", so although I agree we shouldn't attack someone for trying to speak a second language if a person does not speak English well enough to communicate a sentence maybe this is not the right place for them.

Peut-etre tu peux essayer de parler une autre langue?

The level of English of the non-natives here, generally from the sub-continent, is superb, particularly given that most are fairly young.

----------

We were always going to do at least one sequel. The interest from "buyers" from the retailers has been phenomenal from all corners of the globe and has made this game a success already.

If I remember correctly, however, there were big plans for an AFL Live 2 that would expand upon the core gameplay of the first and add in management mode etc. Unfortunately Tru Blu got cheap/idiotic and gave it to Wicked Witch instead.

What are the differences in the case with Bradman regarding a sequel. I suppose there is no other studio that could make it (oh, wait...)

The difference is that Big Ant Studios own the Cricket game and also TableTop Cricket.

The difference is that Big Ant Studios own the Cricket game and also TableTop Cricket.

But Wicked Witch didn't own any of the AFL Live 1 code either (on PS3/XBox)?

Although the thought of Bradman Cricket 15, by Fegan Games is nauseating.

With the editor abilities it seems like there should be a lot of longevity, particularly if the online play is smooth. Also if that database carries over to Bradman 2 then you won't need to dedicate loads of work to Cricket Academy, which could otherwise be spent on the gameplay. Good times ahead :thumbs

Never did I think AFL Live 2 wouldn't be the worst sports game I would see this year

Peut-etre tu peux essayer de parler une autre langue?

The level of English of the non-natives here, generally from the sub-continent, is superb, particularly given that most are fairly young.

I am aware of how good the English is from the sub continent, however I was speaking specifically of this individual and by no means think that other languages are easy to learn or that no one out side of the english speaking wold is capable of speaking it.

Users who are viewing this thread