Post your questions about the game here!

Just to make sure I understand. Big Ant owns the Bradman license and haven't signed it off to Tru Blu?

I believe, although I am no expert, that the Bradman license would be specific to this game and not belong to either Big Ant or Tru Blu because the Bradman foundation areso careful about the Bradman name, as they should be. So neither of them could use it for anything else, althoughI am not sure about a DBC15 game whether they would have to re-establish the license or whether they would have it for the entire series of games.

ross in the cricket academy update will it have the ability to wear bandanas under your helmet like chris gayle virnda sehwag etc and also the arm skin for feilding and batting kits:)

I believe, although I am no expert, that the Bradman license would be specific to this game and not belong to either Big Ant or Tru Blu because the Bradman foundation areso careful about the Bradman name, as they should be. So neither of them could use it for anything else, althoughI am not sure about a DBC15 game whether they would have to re-establish the license or whether they would have it for the entire series of games.

If only the ECB and Cricket Australia were so careful with their names as the Bradman foundation are.

I remember LM was delighted to get permission to use the title The Art of Cricket for his game, with it being the name of Bradman's bible.

hi i am also curious about the six hit lenght metre in the t20 matches.can we get an insight on how it works and will the lenghts be various or how hard you hit the ball it will be in the lenght size.eg.if you time the ball perfect it will go between 90-100 metres if you time if ok ti will be around 60 metres or will timing and strenght of the batsman play a factor to determine the size of the six.also will you see where the ball land when it is hit for a six or you will see and indicator that it land somewhere around herever the cameras are viewing

Get ready for a broken mobileing arm??

I don't have any time for anyone that sledges, I never disparaged anyone*

*that didn't mobiling mobiling early September deserve it

Hi Ross, I've got a couple of questions. Hope you could answer them.

(1) What are the odds of a fielder dropping a catch?
(2) Will bowling repeated beamers result in removal from the attack?
(3) What/Who is the current recorder holder for the highest individual runs scored in any format among the Big Ant staff ;) ?

Dropping a catch would probably be impacted by the player's catching rating...

*This wasn't supposed to sound snarky either. Their anticipation rating might also impact on it.

Last edited:
You have given me the best idea - I'm off to go try lowering the fielding ratings for players on AC13.

noooooooooo I can't imagine the videos... :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread