Post your questions about the game here!

And to add to that question I saw in one of MattW's career mode videos he chose a batting number, if you were to choose 3 would you start there or would you start at five or six before having to be promoted to your preferred batting position?

Hey Ross, in My Career Mode, you said you can take a 16 year old through domestic tournaments eventually making a national team etc. Will Ranji Trophy be a playable tournament or is it just the Australian and English leagues in the game?

I'm not sure EA actually have the license, the source of that information is very suspect :wave

Dude63 is correct, the problem is negotiating with each board and then the players themselves after that (depending on what rights the board have negotiated with the players).

Hey Ross i'm not to savvy with how Cricket licensing works, But rather than negotiate with all the different international boards and avoiding the icc to get the real players names, could you not just strike a deal with FICA (Federation of international Cricketers)?

They seem to represent Australia, England, New Zealand, Bangladesh, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the West indies players as the governing body of each countries players association.

I don't know what sort of "ownership" they have on the players naming rights, but i had a feeling this was how Football Manager got around it without the licences to some major football leagues, ie EPL, Bundesliga, and almost no national teams...

On a similar note, how does International Cricket Captain get access to names? They surely dont have the funds for major licenses......

Interested to hear your thoughts Ross...

In cricket there's a rule that if the batsman is leaving the ball and if the ball hits him on the pad then LBW appeal can be claimed even if the impact is outside..Is this implied in the game??

In cricket there's a rule that if the batsman is leaving the ball and if the ball hits him on the pad then LBW appeal can be claimed even if the impact is outside..Is this implied in the game??

Considering Ross has been critical of AC13 not getting the rules right, you would hope so. Especially given the rule is even specifically called out during the BARS process

How does the skills show while playing like if a batsman whose bowling skills are very low and if I try him for bowling how will he bowl?? Will he lose the line ,length even if the user input is right??

Ross, can we have multiple career mode saves going at one time or will we have to finish one before we start our next? thanks.

And to add to that question I saw in one of MattW's career mode videos he chose a batting number, if you were to choose 3 would you start there or would you start at five or six before having to be promoted to your preferred batting position?

I think it might just be your preferred position. Like in real life how Joe Root is an opener but is being played at 6 in the England side.

You start as exactly what you pick, but then you are moved depending on performance, so if you start your career as an opening batsman, try not to Ashes Cricket it up.

You start as exactly what you pick, but then you are moved depending on performance, so if you start your career as an opening batsman, try not to Ashes Cricket it up.

Yeah, you'll make yourself look like a right Fegan!

Hi just a quick thought is Don Boardman cricket avalible on PlayStation network after launch and if so could it be downloaded onto ps4 and played on that consoul cheers

Hi just a quick thought is Don Boardman cricket avalible on PlayStation network after launch and if so could it be downloaded onto ps4 and played on that consoul cheers

I don't think it is going to be available on PSN, and is expected to come to PS4 next year(nothing confirmed yet).

Is there day night games dont think ive ever read anything about that here.

Is there day night games dont think ive ever read anything about that here.

Yes there is. There's also night games and night-day games available, or at least were in the game when mentioned by Ross around the time of the Day in the Life video.

Users who are viewing this thread