Post your questions about the game here!

At the age of 32 I just prefer to jump start things as I want them instead of experimenting with things like I used to do when I was in my teens & early 20's. Broadcast cam is my usual preference & I may just stick to it for my usual gaming sessions. But I'll try to give shot to every cam angle now & then for an occasional change.

What's age gotta do with experimenting stuff???? If this was a norm we would never have had DBC14....eh Ross:p:p:p;):spy

What's age gotta do with experimenting stuff???? If this was a norm we would never have had DBC14....eh Ross:p:p:p;):spy

True ... but every year I become lazier & lazier :P

----------

You're talking about a selection of cameras in a cricket game like its a major life decision. Its not like you're choosing to get married or something; chamging things is simple and takes two seconds to try them all!

Well that's true as well. But I'll stick to my laziness.

The Player editor of this game really good for downloading.or it is just like Ea Cricket 07 Editor. Pls tell me the full features of Bradman's player Editor.

This show only some of the options.

You may as well just download it and try it for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if my question is irrelevant to this thread. I'm buying a HP Envy Laptop, which has the Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics card. Will it run Cricket Academy without any problem? Can someone please confirm? If it can't run Cricket Academy properly than I have to cancel the order.

Last edited:
f i had a dollar for every time biggs broke forum rules i could provide ross with a budget matching fifa

----------

btw game looks awesome and as some have said we want bigant profitable for decades to come so were all behind you bigant

I have a question about Cricket Academy. I'm buying a HP Envy Laptop, which has the Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics card. Will it run Cricket Academy without any problem?

I have that graphics card and it runs Cricket Academy very well. It might not be the same for everyone, but I run it without any problems.

I apologize if my question is irrelevant to this thread. I'm buying a HP Envy Laptop, which has the Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics card. Will it run Cricket Academy without any problem? Can someone please confirm? If it can't run Cricket Academy properly than I have to cancel the order.

I just bought HP Envy (Touch Screen) laptop with Intel HD Graphics 4000 as well. So far I have tried only two games on this machine i.e. Amnesia: Machine for Pigs & Ashes Cricket'13. Amnesia runs pretty smoothly. So I guess CA & DBC'14 would do just fine on this card.

f i had a dollar for every time biggs broke forum rules i could provide ross with a budget matching fifa

there's a report button - if you think you see a rules violation; use it!

also; I think Biggs stretches the rules; but he's funny, so its OK. That's generally my attitude; the rules aren't iron; and if you break one in a funny way, then its perfectly OK to!

I just bought HP Envy (Touch Screen) laptop with Intel HD Graphics 4000 as well. So far I have tried only two games on this machine i.e. Amnesia: Machine for Pigs & Ashes Cricket'13. Amnesia runs pretty smoothly. So I guess CA & DBC'14 would do just fine on this card.

I see what you did there :p:p:p

Just to confirm as Im sure it already has been, just making sure... You can edit Career mode layout?

Like instead of starting at domestic like in the play session I can make my own tournaments and start at club then go to domestic, and so on,? right?

Users who are viewing this thread