Post your questions about the game here!

I think I had a false start on it earlier, but I just opened it up again straight after and no problems since.
Yeah I've tried doing it a few times, I dunno maybe my laptop is too warm or something.

Is it possible to make the wicketkeeper stand close to the stumps for a medium fast bowler?

Is it possible to make the wicketkeeper stand close to the stumps for a medium fast bowler?

I have asked this many times but still no answer ...:(

Only the PC members were posting that no keeper would do so at that speed and its not possible and all stuff but no answers...:noway

In the brief look I took at the fielding settings I didn't see an option.

Just a non-trolling query, but the way the batsman freezes after playing a shot - yeah I know its waiting for user input - but really all cricket games have been like that - surely there is a way to make it look a little smoother

Check out Cricket 2004

Game 51 - Cricket 2004 - YouTube

1) Is the game according to new odi rules ?..

2) There must be some settings for daily updates to the game(like updating virus definitions in antivirus), so that even if there is a slight change to the rules any time, big ant can modify by updating the game instead of making people wait for next version of game or a new game. Of course they can earn money every year like the antivirus and Operating software companies do..
Note that any glitch in the game here and there can also be corrected in this manner..

Last edited:
match type editor
Since you have played the game, can you tell how is the match editor like? (because in the previous games (E A Cricket 2007) we had only the provision to edit settings like match length, weather,pitch and ground)

Whether you lose a review or not if it comes back as umpire's call surely. I love the amount of options in place in the match type editor to be honest. Hard to think of anything that hasn't been considered.

Since you have played the game, can you tell how is the match editor like? (because in the previous games (E A Cricket 2007) we had only the provision to edit settings like match length, weather,pitch and ground)

Download the Cricket Academy beta and try it out for yourself

There is an option in Match editor "Keep BARS on umpire's call".. Could you tell what it is for??

Example: You appeal for LBW. Not out. You review it. It comes back as Umpires call and remains not out. Instead of losing the review, you keep it because it was Umpires Call

No game has that, not a one, and I cannot see it ever happening.

Users who are viewing this thread