Post your questions about the game here!

Are you suggesting that every time you bowl that sequence of deliveries that there is an "effect" on a batsman, like some magical wizard power? Note: I'm assuming you're not drunk...

@ the least with tailenders or unsettled batsman,and especially when i have scorched his helmet or crushed his toe with the previous one,the yorker or short ball following should be tough to play rather than say a half volley.

well its early morning here:cheers

I've been watching cricket for two decades. I've never come across a secret combination of deliveries that instantly means a batsman behaves in a particular manner... No matter whether they're a number 1 or 11.

I've been watching cricket for two decades. I've never come across a secret combination of deliveries that instantly means a batsman behaves in a particular manner... No matter whether they're a number 1 or 11.

when it impacts physically dont say it doesnt have an effect. i have seen ishant hopping and getting lbw.

Im talking about terms like the batsman is getting pushed back in the crease etc

Maybe he means that when he hits the batsman on the head or hit his toes with a yorker will his behaviour change even if the user input is right..

----------

when it impacts physically dont say it doesnt have an effect. i have seen ishant hopping and getting lbw.

Im talking about terms like the batsman is getting pushed back in the crease etc

Yeah i understand what you are trying to say...Such things are based on confidence ,fatigue....When such incidents happen it affects the confidence and the batsman needs to take time to build his confidence again before trying to hit shots...:thumbs

Maybe he means that when he hits the batsman on the head or hit his toes with a yorker will his behaviour change even if the user input is right..

ya like that or a simple decrease of timing window etc something to show that the bowler has rattled the batsman.

ya like that or a simple decrease of timing window etc something to show that the bowler has rattled the batsman.

There is no timing window or any sort of distraction in the game as Ross has opted for minimal HUD....Its a watch the ball and play type of cricket game..:cheers

nope by combo i meant knocking of the batsman with a shorty and following it up with a toecruncher.

what i meant was these deliveries are bowled in pairs right,so do they have an effect in the game like in real

Oh haha that makes sense and not a bad question to be fair. just was thinking conbination fried rice sort of combination.

Yes. I think that is the way most people will play the game.
Is it confirmed that Ross understood the question in right way and that we can play as a single player outside career mode?
Is it possible to stop replays after every ball and only playing 'em during special occasions?
Can we have the cam following the ball while batting and shown a separate HUD for running?
Do we have to set difficulty level before starting our career or does it advances automatically as we move on to higher levels?
I remember someone had asked the same question but I don't exactly remember if it was answered.
And anyone on this?

There is no timing window or any sort of distraction in the game as Ross has opted for minimal HUD....Its a watch the ball and play type of cricket game..:cheers

no im not talking about the batting assist timing window,im talking about the it decreasing or increasing in the game parameter.

no im not talking about the batting assist timing window,im talking about the it decreasing or increasing in the game parameter.

Due to those hits taken by the batsman will decrease the confidence and will reduce the effectiveness of a shot even when hit sweetly and edging the ball becomes possibility...

This is a "confidence meter" type thing and it's already been confirmed in the game...

Due to those hits taken by the batsman will decrease the confidence and will reduce the effectiveness of a shot even when hit sweetly and edging the ball becomes a possibility...

Surely there is some form of timing window that is affected by batsman skill and confidence level, whether it is displayed on screen or not. Or else it would be as easy to make a ton with a number 11 as it would with Don Bradman.

Users who are viewing this thread