Post your questions about the game here!

^ But isn't that (locking fields) what not happens in real life?

^ But isn't that (locking fields) what not happens in real life?
We "lock" fields to batsmen in real cricket. One batsmen might be slogging it everywhere and fielders go back, the other batsmen comes on strike and we move in. It also happens all the time in first class and international cricket.

Hit 10000 in Legend mode with a Very Poor Bats men And know Release date :D

Feel free to share the release date with us so we can be sure when it comes up you were telling the truth.

The game last night between Shane Warne's old team and the one with Michael Klinger was decided as soon as Clinger's side lost 5 wickets in 9 overs with 50 on the board.

On a reasonably serious note in the Big Bash: What team do you support if you are from Sydney or Melbourne? Because of the difference in fortunes of the Sydney teams, I'm guessing the choice is easier. Glory hunter or underdogs? ;) However, what about Melbourne? Do you support both teams in your state?

Even though it was 5-0 and I was complaining all the time in the last two tests, I actually found it interesting and watched at least until lunch on almost all days. The cricket was usually exciting, and England kept hinting that they would make a recovery. I certainly never found it boring.

For an odd reason I don't watch the home tests too much, but I always watch England away. It's not good for me.

I think you mean the team with my son in law is playing for.... you'll see him on TV sitting next to Viv Richards at every opportunity :)

I've not yet watched a game where the outcome was a given after the first innings. In one Heat game, they set the biggest total this season and followed to loose the game with 4 balls left.

Next game back at the Gabba, they only had to chase 160 odd and didn't hit the mark.

(depressing time for a Brissy bloke).

Tell me about it. To make matters worse it was only 140 we were chasing. At least we beat the Thunder, if we lost against them all hope would be gone.

I think you mean the team with my son in law is playing for.... you'll see him on TV sitting next to Viv Richards at every opportunity
I actually was about to add in that Ben played for them. However, I got distracted and posted it anyway.

Is he enjoying the cricketing lifestyle and the expert coaching of some greats such as Viv? Or are you not allowed to confirm or deny that through licensing issues for Cricket Australia?:spy It's good to see his name up in lights on the Melbourne Stars wikipedia page, high up on the list as one of only three batsmen.

Does anyone know roughly when this game is coming out? Like feb, March?

We "lock" fields to batsmen in real cricket. One batsmen might be slogging it everywhere and fielders go back, the other batsmen comes on strike and we move in. It also happens all the time in first class and international cricket.

Ok. I misinterpreted his post. I was referring to fielders changing position/moving after a batsman takes a single. By "locking fields" I thought he meant that there shouldn't be a need for fielders to move.

Users who are viewing this thread