Post your questions about the game here!

ahmed ehsan said:
why you not add dhaka stadium in DBC14 ?

Anyone?

(Busy getting smashed and can't answer my most important PM's)

Last edited:
Anyone?

(Busy getting smashed and can't answer my most important PM's)
Do you get those sorts of messages as PM's all the time? If yes, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

We already answered his question yesterday in the Stadium ID thread. Posts 134 to 138.

I get the most amazing PM's, all the time...

And how many of those ended with you feeling "Are you Early Septembering kidding me?"

I read them all and answer 99% of them.

There are some absolute pearlers.

Scotland is one of the places to be thankful you're a vege.... although, even so, worst donuts I have ever had were on the High Street of Edinburgh walking to Murrayfield, not sure they were just selling Aussie fans crap ones or not as I certainly didn't try them again to test the theory.

One of my friends claims that he was 18 before he realised that pizzas weren't usually made by deep frying...

----------

Aussies ITT: Do you find those themed Australian pubs you see in Britain and other countries as cringy as I find themed Scottish things in other places? The one in my city isn't too bad (makes nice fajitas), but I can imagine that they are probably awful for an actual Aussie...

Bar Oz was pretty cool actually. It was based on the Holy Grail in ChCh and I used to go there to watch the Tri Nations and Super 12.

One of my friends claims that he was 18 before he realised that pizzas weren't usually made by deep frying...

----------

Bar Oz was pretty cool actually. It was based on the Holy Grail in ChCh and I used to go there to watch the Tri Nations and Super 12.

Deep fried pizza - Darwins theory of natural selection in microcosm.

Anyone posting rubbish about release dates will be infracted. If you cannot answer a genuine query intelligently then dont bother at all.

Users who are viewing this thread