Post your questions about the game here!

sorry dont shout at me as i was away from forum for few days does the new ca update will posses match practice/:rolleyes

sorry dont shout at me as i was away from forum for few days does the new ca update will posses match practice/:rolleyes

I wont shout:

IF YOU READ ANY OF THE THREADS OR LOOKED AT THE TIP AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE YOU WOULD SEE THAT MATCHES ARE A NO.

Caps lock+ Size'1' writing= Slightly high-pitched tone

Ross is there any chance Sydney may get a play day ahahahah? I need to have a go at this game and is killing me ahaha. I downloaded the cricket academy beta, but my comp is really hopeless when trying to play games! So yeah that would be great!
Cheers!

^Don't you think the situation would become even worse for you - knowing that your system won't support the game after having played it? Wouldn't a better option be to simply upgrade it and play the nets for now?

Ross is there any chance Sydney may get a play day ahahahah? I need to have a go at this game and is killing me ahaha. I downloaded the cricket academy beta, but my comp is really hopeless when trying to play games! So yeah that would be great!
Cheers!

I've asked this before and from memory, Ross said that it was unlikely. I think waiting until I actually own the game to play it, builds the suspense.

^Don't you think the situation would become even worse for you - knowing that your system won't support the game after having played it? Wouldn't a better option be to simply upgrade it and play the nets for now?

Hahhaha dw man Ive got the console, so that will do the trick but yeah, I'm getting really sad watching everyone on youtube playing their nets session ahahah. Tough Life :( ahahah

Also Ross I'm not quite sure if there is (but I don't think there isn't one) but did you guys think of putting a logo creator in the game. Kind of like the one in COD. Then you know the real artists can get to work to make the teams logo's ;)

----------

Also Ross I'm not quite sure if there is (but I don't think there *is* one)
*Dont think there IS one.

Also Ross I'm not quite sure if there is (but I don't think there isn't one) but did you guys think of putting a logo creator in the game. Kind of like the one in COD. Then you know the real artists can get to work to make the teams logo's ;)

It's been answered before chisman, they can't do that as it may effect the rating the game has, people could create a logo with bad language or inappropriate images, so it won't be in the game.

It's been answered before chisman, they can't do that as it may effect the rating the game has, people could create a logo with bad language or inappropriate images, so it won't be in the game.

Ahk :/ sorry ahhaah I had a feeling I might have been repeating but yeah I cant be bothered looking through hundreds of pages ahahah

Users who are viewing this thread