Post your questions about the game here!

Ahk :/ sorry ahhaah I had a feeling I might have been repeating but yeah I cant be bothered looking through hundreds of pages ahahah

It's 'haha' not 'ahah'. Unless you are getting hurt every time you type

It's 'haha' not 'ahah'. Unless you are getting hurt every time you type

Sorry Laughing police, gosh some people have to ease up I think.

----------

Does anyone know (on cricket academy beta) how to change the pants colours? This is because I am trying to make the sixers uniform yet it seems you can only make the whole uniform pink instead choosing different colours. Cheers

Sorry Laughing police, gosh some people have to ease up I think.

----------

Does anyone know (on cricket academy beta) how to change the pants colours? This is because I am trying to make the sixers uniform yet it seems you can only make the whole uniform pink instead choosing different colours. Cheers

one of the patterns for the trousers does separate them from the top colour, (still has to be one of the colours chosen for the overall uniform)

Pants pattern 8 makes the colour of the pants the same as colour 2 or 3. Can't remember which.

I have a question (rare, I know!)

Has 3D support on consoles been confirmed/denied? I'm guessing that if work is being put in to bring oculus rift support for PC; then it might be a possibility. Not a dealbreaker if it isn't but it would be an interesting way of playing...

Has 3D support on consoles been confirmed/denied? I'm guessing that if work is being put in to bring oculus rift support for PC; then it might be a possibility. Not a dealbreaker if it isn't but it would be an interesting way of playing...
Oculus support was just something they tested out with the game during development, it's not going to be part of the shipping game and probably wouldn't have gotten too far down the development track.

3D has been ruled out.

cool. Didn't think so, but I checked the last few pages and the first few and saw nothing, so I figured that I'd ask - I've not got the time to look through 700+ pages; most of which are just people chillin' or "when's the release date???:rolleyes:cheers:facepalm:eek:"

random smilies intentional

TableTop Cricket supports 3D and PS Move.

TableTop Cricket supports 3D and PS Move.

Will it support kinect?? Are you planning to release any news, screenies or vids soon for TTC? Looking forward to it almost as much as DB14!!

The Game has been in development for around 4 years. So new ICC rules like 'Bowler can bowl 2 bouncers in an over' are implemented in the game?

The Game has been in development for around 4 years. So new ICC rules like 'Bowler can bowl 2 bouncers in an over' are implemented in the game?
I don't think development time factors into them having cricket regulations that have been around for years. I can remember Cricket 2007 having that rule. Anyway, it's an option in Cricket Academy to change the number of bouncers in the over, so yes.

Just wondering if the PS3 version (Xbox 360 does it already) supports custom soundtracks? Would be really great to add our own soundtrack or playlist to the music already in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread