Post your questions about the game here!

Gran Turismo 5 did it so its possible

Would really hope so. Ashes '09 and International Cricket 2010 had one tune, going over and over and over.... However good it is, I can't stand it for long and I'd love to compile some cricket associated songs to go into a playlist, maybe some short 12th man audio pieces in between, lol.

Very tough for me to not continue with the ball management jokes, but there is an option to shine the ball before your run up :p.

Just wondering if the PS3 version (Xbox 360 does it already) supports custom soundtracks? Would be really great to add our own soundtrack or playlist to the music already in the game.

I would like to know this too. Playing a test match with your music in the background while you can still hear sound effects from the game. Even if you cant play your own music in the menus.

i wanna ask a question will reverse swing take effect in favourable conditions only or in any condition because as i know that you cant reverse swing in perth or durban whereas in asia its very likely so please answer and one more question will there be dew in game at night time

Last edited by a moderator:
is an iOS version still planned? would it release at the same time as PC/Console, or before/after next-Gen?

If iOS version comes out, that would be only to advertise DBC 14 for consoles & pc. It would be released with/before actual game release. But I don't see that happening.

i wanna ask a question will reverse swing take effect in favourable conditions only or in any condition because as i know that you cant reverse swing in perth or durban whereas in asia its very likely so please answer and one more question will there be due in game at night time

i believe yes it's conditions related, and i believe there is dynamic weather so i guess yes to both.

i wanna ask a question will reverse swing take effect in favourable conditions only or in any condition because as i know that you cant reverse swing in perth or durban whereas in asia its very likely so please answer and one more question will there be due in game at night time

We hope so.

Regarding dew, it is not part of this version as far as i know. The Only weather element that is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread