Post your questions about the game here!

I don't get you Chinaman, I really don't. You may not agree with whatever Scratch has got to say about the game and that's fine, but picking up on someone just because he uses many colors or emboldens his text is completely ludicrous.

I don't get you Chinaman, I really don't. You may not agree with whatever Scratch has got to say about the game and that's fine, but picking up on someone just because he uses many colors or emboldens his text is completely ludicrous.

I apologise if you think I was picking on him for his colour choices. I was merely suggesting a way to improve his postings, although that perhaps could have been undertaken in a lighter manner.

Just got the CA set up...really good..well done to all who are creating/created this game. An added bonus with the CA is Ireland can now be a test nation!!!!!

no its not; because its annoying to read and a waste of his time to do it because people are less likely to actually read his posts

I don't really get it. I mean, I guess it's arguably a nice feature, but when I'm playing cricket, I don't want to have any music playing.

I guess I used to play Ashes 09 with music or even an audiobook in the background, but that just goes to show how little concentration it required. I doubt I'll have the mental capacity to both play DBC14 and listen to music at the same time without degrading both experiences.

It stirs up our confidence and emotions...Makes us feel more like it's our home stadium. I won't really mind if it isn't available, but having it will be really cool. :D

Okay I have a question why dont they use time warp cameras to detect run outs / snicks ??? that's the question I'm asking myself since last 4 years or so..... I mean it's the only real-time solution, while you can later manually put the video into time warp using adobe after effects etc....

you know this is what I'm talking about :

Time Warp- Wednesdays @ 8pm E/P only on Discovery Channel * - YouTube (Captured using time warp [ultra slow-motion] camera

and here's the edited version [not real-time] :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0pibYdnWU?

any chance to see this in DBC14 ? :D

@chinaman - Thank you for your thoughtful reply. @IceAge - Maybe you're right to some extent, but I still believe that each person is entitled to write however he wants to. Anyway, this conversation may steer us towards an argument. I guess we can just agree to disagree.

Okay I have a question why dont they use time warp cameras to detect run outs / snicks ??? that's the question I'm asking myself since last 4 years or so..... I mean it's the only real-time solution, while you can later manually put the video into time warp using adobe after effects etc....

you know this is what I'm talking about :

Time Warp- Wednesdays @ 8pm E/P only on Discovery Channel * - YouTube (Captured using time warp [ultra slow-motion] camera

and here's the edited version [not real-time] :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0pibYdnWU?

any chance to see this in DBC14 ? :D

Would be useful for run-outs, but not snicks. I believe they need high-speed cameras which are expensive and would need to be focused on an area of play that wouldn't capture a lot of action normally.

please make ball leaving way
different because in ea cricket
2007 there were only two
ways to leave ball either duck
or just put your feet forward
it felt unrealastic so improve in this criterion

^ FYI, posting the same thing in multiple threads isn't gonna help your cause.

^ IIRC, yes there is.

no mate as i dont like demos and trials and love to get directly into the action.NO FOREPLAY!DIRECT ACTION!LOL!BTW i have played nets on my friends pc and yeah found it awesome

Well if you have played it then you would know the answer to your question.

Users who are viewing this thread