Post your questions about the game here!

There will be a man of the match, presentation hasn't been conformed, quite frankly I couldn't care less.

There is motm, there is no press conference, post match interview, etc...

There is motm, there is no press conference, post match interview, etc...

I'm not a great lover of the Fifa 14 style of presentation although it is nicely polished. All I want to do is to get down to the match and have some meaningful statistics post game.

I don't understand what it is with people and the MOTM ceremonies. Sure it'd be nice but there are 1,000 other things that would be better...like seagulls.

After match win cake...

yep cooks! every ball have a 0.00001% chance of a streaker! then it could come up with tech difficulties and hear commentators going like "oh no this is so terrible oh no you cant act like this!" (-: :spy

yep cooks! every ball have a 0.00001% chance of a streaker! then it could come up with tech difficulties and hear commentators going like "oh no this is so terrible oh no you cant act like this!" (-: :spy

I am sure "cooks" is well happy.......................by the way Cooks my man I had always thought you were located in England. See you are in Sydney. Have you always been there or have I missed something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dutch hope you're well man. Have lived in Sydney for almost a decade but now currently travelling around Asia for a year or so. Good timing really with the Ashes turning out as it did. Had I still been in Aus when the DBC play session was held I would have definitely jumped on a plane and spent the weekend down in Melbourne although having to wait for the release having actually played it would be insufferable!!

hi ross will the ps4/xbox1 version be releasing with the current gen consoles and also will there be more bowling actions and shots selections via a patch in the future
please reply
#excited

hi ross will the ps4/xbox1 version be releasing with the current gen consoles and also will there be more bowling actions and shots selections via a patch in the future
please reply
#excited

DBC 14 releasing exclusively for PS3,Xbox360 and Pc.Other bowling actions and other ideas will be on the next Big Ant Cricket game :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread