Post your questions about the game here!

Your career player skills will improve by the type of shots he will play which is ok, but will it happen for the other non career players too? I don't want suresh raina to get better in pulling the ball by playing pull shot with him.

Your career player skills will improve by the type of shots he will play which is ok, but will it happen for the other non career players too? I don't want suresh raina to get better in pulling the ball by playing pull shot with him.

Are you talking about non-player players in the career mode, or when you play any of the pre-existing players in other game modes?

Hey mattw im new to here read lots of posts all I want to say great videos regarding don bradman cricket fantastic thanks for sharing your experience

Hey mattw im new to here read lots of posts all I want to say great videos regarding don bradman cricket fantastic thanks for sharing your experience

A newbie who reads posts and is constructive/polite without demanding answers to questions or release dates. Grab him before he gets away and make him our chosen one.

A newbie who reads posts and is constructive/polite without demanding answers to questions or release dates. Grab him before he gets away and make him our chosen one.

He is the messiah!!!

He is the messiah!!!

SkippingBrad: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

AJH: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

SkippingBrad: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!

PC members: He is! He is the Messiah!

SkippingBrad: Now, f**k off!

[silence]

CaptainOz: How shall we f**k off, O Lord?

Last edited:
Haha funny I shall say reading posts regarding release dates mourning till the day it comes out asking questions about the game countless times what ever happened to not finding out bout the games features just waiting till its released and when you open the disc put in whatever console the general surprise on your face I do remember the day there was no Internet or when its your birthday or Christmas you get a present from someone you take a feel it looks like a dvd no wait its a game what game could it be OMG I never know bout this game but dam is it good.

Can't put you in the game at release, perhaps in a patch.

And this is why you're everyone's favourite CEO!

- I saw your son in law Ben Abbatangelo speak at the MCG tonight. Very well spoken. He went to Seda, didn't he?

Last edited:
There is another difficulty selection under main menu options. I think that is difficulty for the actual game rather than nets, but i keep that one in legendary too.

I swear they are holding back the real difficulty levels in the nets beta - the difficulty of the nets I tried on the day on Legend mode was much harder than the nets we've got.

Hard to say.

Can you further elaborate how it was difficult more difficult to time because smaller timing margin balls more fast or swinging more ???

Users who are viewing this thread