Post your questions about the game here!

I thought you were on the weekend release program?

You're welcome to drop in anytime 79c :)

I thought you were on the weekend release program?

You're welcome to drop in anytime 79c :)

No just hate the waiting to be honest ross so i gave myself a break from PC till maybe end of jan then fully back in i hope ross. PS I will post every now and then.

I did show the nets to a few work friends last week, they are shocked. They thought a cricket game would never feel this real so well done mate.

PS Match practice, is there anything you can tell us about it, like what we can do or is it just batting/bowling/fielding for a short period of time.

----------

You'll post daily I know it.

Miss me MattW, that's sweet.:yes

Yes, it's the tutorial and also a place to generally practise all of the elements of the game.

It takes place at Bowral.

Cool Ross is there commentary also or just the sounds of the game. PS Maybe you get so many PM's Ross because they fear Biggs/Dutch/snowy and other colourful members on here.:D

Yes, it's the tutorial and also a place to generally practise all of the elements of the game.

It takes place at Bowral.
For the first time in a cricket game (how many times have I said that!) I might actually do the tutorial first if bowling, especially spin, is as hard as MattW made it out to be :p

and ross will we get to use this in the beta or is this a final release feature
Final release.

Bowling is difficult and there is a trophy attached to the tutorial, I think most will complete it.

I would love to do that to you, would be very amusing :yes

Bowling is difficult and there is a trophy attached to the tutorial, I think most will complete it.

I would like every aspect of the game to be difficult to master with a steep learning curve. The nets will actually be very useful to hone your batting and bowling skills before going out to play. This will ultimately give the game longevity and will make it much more satisfying to play.

Last edited:
All this talk of bowling being harder than it seems is really making the wait more painful :noway

Users who are viewing this thread