Post your questions about the game here!

Been to one of The Outback chain of restaurants in Texas about 12 years ago. Table staff tried to put on Aussie accents before they realised I was Aussie.. priceless expression on their face when I opened my mouth.

lol true...come to think of it. Aussies have a 'way of life' rather than specific cuisines or national food (like the Haggis is to Scotland or curry is to India/England :p)..whats Aust's national food? meat pie with tomato sauce?

Hey Ross, this might be a stupid question(forgive me for that) but are there gonna be new updates of CA with any new features before the big shot comes out?

There will be updates to the Academy, as to how major they are is really in the eye of the beholder :)

Mike Fegan to replace Santa. Who can get the highest multiplier... Every time you hit him it screams 'early September'

Mike Fegan to replace Santa. Who can get the highest multiplier... Every time you hit him it screams 'early September'

Don't have the license :p

Seeing the KFC icons and emblems all over the BB is enough....

It wasn't that he said it.. it was that he said it 5 times in the one sentence!
I turned it off after the second time he said it. It seemed like I missed a treat.

On a similar note, is there anything more boring in cricket than a T20 game that you know the result of after 10 overs of the first innings?

I turned it off after the second time he said it. It seemed like I missed a treat.

On a similar note, is there anything more boring in cricket than a T20 game that you know the result of after 10 overs of the first innings?

I've not yet watched a game where the outcome was a given after the first innings. In one Heat game, they set the biggest total this season and followed to loose the game with 4 balls left.

Next game back at the Gabba, they only had to chase 160 odd and didn't hit the mark.

(depressing time for a Brissy bloke).

-edit-

Damn damn damn.. missed the biggest opening since Cook left that ball that pitched onto leg stump go through.. should have answered with 'Not as boring as knowing the result of a 5 series test match after the first innings..' Boom-tish!

I've not yet watched a game where the outcome was a given after the first innings. In one Heat game, they set the biggest total this season and followed to loose the game with 4 balls left.

Next game back at the Gabba, they only had to chase 160 odd and didn't hit the mark.

(depressing time for a Brissy bloke).

-edit-

Damn damn damn.. missed the biggest opening since Cook left that ball that pitched onto leg stump go through.. should have answered with 'Not as boring as knowing the result of a 5 series test match after the first innings..' Boom-tish!

At least we can always say this... 'you think 5-0 is impressive. Try 8 years in a row*'

*9 years in a row after this year hopefully

The game last night between Shane Warne's old team and the one with Michael Klinger was decided as soon as Clinger's side lost 5 wickets in 9 overs with 50 on the board.

On a reasonably serious note in the Big Bash: What team do you support if you are from Sydney or Melbourne? Because of the difference in fortunes of the Sydney teams, I'm guessing the choice is easier. Glory hunter or underdogs? ;) However, what about Melbourne? Do you support both teams in your state?
Even though it was 5-0 and I was complaining all the time in the last two tests, I actually found it interesting and watched at least until lunch on almost all days. The cricket was usually exciting, and England kept hinting that they would make a recovery. I certainly never found it boring.

For an odd reason I don't watch the home tests too much, but I always watch England away. It's not good for me.

Victorians have been deciding which Melbourne team to follow for 150 years.

There will be updates to the Academy, as to how major they are is really in the eye of the beholder :)

Hit 10000 in Legend mode with a Very Poor Bats men And know Release date :D

Users who are viewing this thread