Post your questions about the game here!

lol, sure do. I use an iPad and that has "auto correct". Mostly it just changes words to words you didn't want! :facepalm
Then Dutchad picks up on it and corrects me!

Sadly the "auto correct" features does not help at all to me. I tend to write hindi to my friends,and If I keep auto correct on it keeps changing the words to something else. Let's get back to the game, and wait and see if ross will answer my question.

I only join in when someone corrects someone else incorrectly. ;)
Apostrophising plurals is extremely widespread though and even more so with numbers.

Hey ross will we have Dynamic ball physics?? I mean behaviour of cherry changing with the match in different ways for different pitches,and how good you have implemented the reverse swing???

The most common are the "their vs there" and "your vs you're" mistakes. And anyone who writes "u" instead of "you" needs a slap.

U R right dude.;)

----------

The word "School" doesn't require capitalisation as a regular noun.

The game should be callled English Spelling cricket 2013.:p
Where i would not get my copy.:(

I know 2 games will come out.

1.) table top cricket

what is the 2nd game? is it cricket academy? or is cricket academy a part of the full cricket game?

also, will both of the games will release digital? on PS Store & Xbox Marketplace?

thanks

I know 2 games will come out.

1.) table top cricket

what is the 2nd game? is it cricket academy? or is cricket academy a part of the full cricket game?

thanks

Cricket Academy is the player/team/tournament editor. It is a part of the cricket game which is yet to be named.

Users who are viewing this thread